Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pi

It's not just Hot Toys that are going up in price. My wife collects Disney items and they have gone up through the years as well. Eventually many will not be able to afford as many Hot Toys figures. I am preparing myself for this. I am a big Star Wars and Marvel fan and will have to limit myself to just choice pieces in those lines only.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pi

With all the other stuff coming out in 2012 I think this will stick around for a while. In no rush to order this...and unclear if I ever will. Likely just picking up the sculpt and base separately to go with my regular spidey

Hm....all I want is the black Spidey...maybe we can work out a deal. Shoot me a PM.

I preordered mine already. Got the regular version. Cant wait the headsculpt is amazing.

Pre ordered the regular version.

Wow, the price is pretty shocking. I just hope the upcoming ones I want aren't as expensive. :(

Looking at the Toby headsculpt again, another furrowed brow. HT loves a furrowed brow. I guess it makes sense here.

Just checked the price on this, seriously? I got classic Spidey for like $145 out the door. That's a lot of scratch for an additional sculpt.

With all the other stuff coming out in 2012 I think this will stick around for a while. In no rush to order this...and unclear if I ever will. Likely just picking up the sculpt and base separately to go with my regular spidey

What are you going to do with the TM sculpt and regular Spidey, do you have a mod planned?

the guys must be mad who bought the red suit and did not get the sculpt. hot toys always try to suck you wallet dry!!!!!!!!!!

Nope, far from mad. The TM sculpt woulda stayed in the box anyway. I don't know what it is about Toby. I actually liked him in that role, but having him on my shelf I'd just want to grab him and give him a good slap across the head every now and again.

tumblr_l7dmj5XLAF1qd3r4ko1_400.gif

Price sucks, but i will get it anyways. Gotta a little RP to use for it.

This is expensive, but a must for my collection. I just ordered the regular. I don't need the SS exclusive. Hot toys is getting harder and harder to collect. Too expensive to get everything. Many are having to become more selective.

The cognitive dissonance that goes on nowadays blows my mind.

"It's too expensive. . . it's a must buy"

z3450mindblown.jpg

The Toby sculpt is unreal, the rest I could care less about. I wonder if anyone will attempt to mod their classic Spidey to work with the TM sculpt, I'd love to see that!

I will probably end up modding my R&B spidey since I've already put magnets in the feet.

The cognitive dissonance that goes on nowadays blows my mind.

"It's too expensive. . . it's a must buy"

z3450mindblown.jpg

I said it is expensive, not too expensive. I collect spiderman items so yes I will put down my hard cash to by this expensive item. If it were too expensive, then I would not buy it. But yes , it is expensive. So are cars.

My Cider House Rules custom figure is gonna be off the hook with that sculpt.

Is KA Kim a new artist?? If not what else have they worked on.

I ordered the exclusive for my twin brother.
I'm not paying for it...he was at work when it went up on the Sideshow page.
Hope he's happy!!!!

I'm very happy!:)
Thanks for ordering it for me bro!:1-1::hi5:
I can't wait to get this!:impatient:

Back