Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pi

People are happy with the sculpt?
Wow, I guess its my turn to be the one crazy person standing alone rambling about, 'I just don't really see much of the actor in this sculpt' LOL :D

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pi

How does the head sculpt swapping work on this

Does anyone have the Goblin, I saw that the finished Franco sculpt wasn't spot on like the prototypes, I hope that's not the same with this Tobey sculpt, because this is a great likeness. No matter, I'm getting it because it's Raimi and it's Spidey! :yess:
Too bad I can't put the TB sculpt on the red spidey :slap

Does anyone have the Goblin, I saw that the finished Franco sculpt wasn't spot on like the prototypes, I hope that's not the same with this Tobey sculpt, because this is a great likeness. No matter, I'm getting it because it's Raimi and it's Spidey! :yess:

The finished Franco sculpt was one thousand times better than the prototype. Hot Toys really stepped up their game on New Goblin- definitely a sleeper of 2011, even though majority people dislike the character.

Regarding Symbiote Spidey....WOW :clap!

I'm blown away again, and I'm so happy HT didn't use emo Peter Parker and went with the slick angry look :D :drool

Fingers crossed that the price isn't outrageous now because of the Sandman stand :pray:

I have the new goblin and it's great totally James Franco and great expression. Worth the buy especially the suit it has a lot of detail from the clips to the zippers and design. It's an underrated ht

People are happy with the sculpt?
Wow, I guess its my turn to be the one crazy person standing alone rambling about, 'I just don't really see much of the actor in this sculpt' LOL :D

All I see is TM. I think the HS looks great.

I hope they milk the ____ out of these films. I need a Green Goblin, Doc Ock, Sandman and Venom.

Definately cool. Wasn't sooo keen on the blue/red spidey, but this one catches my attention a lot more. One of my first action figs was a black spidey a looong time ago...so why not go back to this.

Like the head sculpt, for comparison:

s3tmaguire.jpg

Wouldn't have bought black costume Spidey otherwise. However, the HS and Sandman look pretty awesome! Would look damn cool to display them all together.

Amazing! A must have for me!

Never type "Official Specs" in da thread title if there is no official specs yet.

Bad RaZaTrOn! :nono

I'm not much of a Spider-Man fan, but this figure looks great. I am actually tempted!

Figure looks great. I'm really liking how it turned out. Excellent headsculpt too and the incredible base plus reworked webbings makes me feel bad for those who got the initial release.

What was the general consensus on posing the original release? I'd love to get this figure, but not if all he can do is slightly bend his joints because it may stretch out or tear the material over time. I don't buy these figures for statues. There's no point if I can't have fun with it and not suffer down the road because of it.

Figure looks great. I'm really liking how it turned out. Excellent headsculpt too and the incredible base plus reworked webbings makes me feel bad for those who got the initial release.

What was the general consensus on posing the original release? I'd love to get this figure, but not if all he can do is slightly bend his joints because it may stretch out or tear the material over time. I don't buy these figures for statues. There's no point if I can't have fun with it and not suffer down the road because of it.

If your going to play with this collectible or put him in really dynamic poses then you run the risk of tearing the suit. And over time if you stretch it and then repose it you can lose its original fitted design to the suit. May be become baggy due to the stretch. I just pose them and that's it. These hts are too expensive to play with or be reposing them every day IMO.

Looks awesome.Head sculpt looks excellent.Im mayde getting this.

Back