Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pi

WOW sculpt is unreal. Shouldn't it have that emo hair, covering his face, look though? :lol

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys: - MMS165 - Spider-Man (black costume version) Official Specs and Pi

I really hope we see a few more figures from raimis spidey as you guys said. I think dropping it for the reboot would be a big mistake. I'm a bit of a fan boy for this trilogy so I'm kinda biased. I was in 7th grade when the first one came out and I was at target when I spotted the goblin and battle damaged spidey. My mom got them for me and it was like being a little kid again. Mind you I hadn't collected toys in a few years and these were the first super posable toys I ever had. I was hooked and they're what got me back into loving and collecting figures. My girlfriend (who is now my fiance) also saw sm3 after my senior prom. So its kinda corny but I have a lot of great memories attatched to these films and would love to see more done justice from HT.

Totally agree with You dance I myself love Sam Raimis spiderman. And yes he should have the emo hair since that was his look when he was under the black suits influence. But I think it's a better sale to give us a regular Parker sculpt. Looks great and awesome sculpt on Toby. Hopefully will get Venom next

Last edited:

I'm pretty certain that venom was confirmed in an interview with hot toys and I'm kinda glad that they held off on him so far. Its given them the opportunity to test the waters with spideys costume and the web pattern, and so I think venom will be perfect. Itd be pretty cool if they continued the trend of bases and gave venom the giant symbiote creature after he parts with eddie brock

Damn that sculpts unreal! Purchased.

Think Sandman likeness could be better

Blame Joseph Tsang.... This sandman version is more of money truck robbery or final battle version... with blue/red Spidey...

A semi-sand/human sculpt (with green band shirt) is more appropriate for the battle with the Black-suited Sipdey.

Wow i was thinking this was gonna be a pass nothing release all those extras are awesome though...

Hi-Res

122939zgjcetoo4aqd4opj.jpg

122951vu2vg6h9v7662jrr.jpg

123023al1aupdu2w3ydav3.jpg

123029o8tuxcf4fyv248t1.jpg
1229451xzt8218zt3ueqt3.jpg

123011cmfgac44llorldzg.jpg

123018u518m51optzmtazg.jpg

1230426ov6dcyyzp060g0r.jpg

123050ec3sdscvdpvwcwvk.jpg

123036ztrfqq1z0fyqu40p.jpg

Correct if I'm wrong but sandman never fought the black costume spidey?

Atleast will be able to make a nice dio when we get venom to join gobby ,sandman and original spidey

I think the sandman add on will allow them to charge closer to $200 instead of the first release which was $150

It looks amazing!!!
:rock!!!

I sure hope they release a full Sandman figure though...
:pray:

Correct if I'm wrong but sandman never fought the black costume spidey?

Atleast will be able to make a nice dio when we get venom to join gobby ,sandman and original spidey

[ame]https://youtu.be/s9QXxMywy7s[/ame]

:dunno

I love the look of black spidey and as the first Spidey is my figure of the year I think that this is a no-brainer purchase for me.

Problem is finding room for that darn Sandman base. I don't know where on earth I'm going to fit this.

Back