Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like after a full year of waiting for better and upgraded AVE version... I'll buy this figure.
It's still lying in my local store

You won't regreat buying this piece it's top class and very much underrated...looks cool on the shelf (or in the Detolf):yess:

I thought I was going to want to try to quickly unload my original Thor when more photos of the new one were released. And while I DO think the new one looks great, I'm definitely comfortable with keeping my "old" one.

I think I was hoping for some different heads/facial expressions, or some....I dunno....interchangeable, sleeveless arms or something, since much of the promo stuff (from the movie) shows him that way. As it is, this one is far enough off that I can forget about it for a while.

Now I'm just waiting on the tease for a new Black Widow....

Last edited:
This is awesome! this would be the ultimate grail Thor for me! Mind posting more pics? From different angles & full scale!

Great work!

IMG_3817.jpg

IMG_3823.jpg

IMG_3825.jpg

Here's another one using the Dutch body with the chest heavily reduced to fit the armor.

thor.jpg

^ i was just about to ask what he would look like with the undershirt off and there it is!

looks soooo awesome im going to set my avengers thor up like that when i get him!

^ i was just about to ask what he would look like with the undershirt off and there it is!

looks soooo awesome im going to set my avengers thor up like that when i get him!

He used a different buck for that... I forget which one, but those arms would not have fit in the sleeves provided.

I've never had an issue with mine. Are you sure you're pushing the slots in hard enough?

My Thor.

1) Improved the helmet ("thanks!" goes to Crimsonbob);
2) Thicken both legs (they were too thin);
3) Pulled up the inner lining of the cloak.

Picked him up from the local store for the price 195$ after seeing the Avengers version. I'm very disappointed with the upcoming figure.

My only complaint on this Thor is the feet have tendency to buckle and make him fall. However, I seem to have found the sweet spot where he can stand on his own without toppling, so I'm good.

I had that problem too. He kept falling over. I fixed it by swapping his shoes with a pair of city Hunter ankle boots from that new HT figure. Only a couple of pounds off eBay. And the higher ankle helps keep him on his feet. And the leg cover things fit over the boots nicely!

Hello,

First time posting and thought I'd contribute to this thread with my Thor mod.

7177814544_a4db6115c5_c.jpg

He's bulked up using the body suit that came with the Crazy Dummy Ranger which looks like this:

bodysuittn.jpg

I'll eventually switch out the body when the Kaustic Plastic Heroic bodies gets released.

Back