Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didnt know about this :clap

how much taller is he compared to say iron man?
Pics i saw showed they were almost the same height

IM in the suit is taller than a regular figure, but that's 'cause he's in an armored suit, so I'd say he's supposed to be 6 and a half feet in the suit.

True, but if i remember correctly, thor should still be taller than Stark in suit (sorry, im nitpicky about height scale accuracy :wave)

Does anyone have an IM and Thor and can take pictures of both side-by-side (i mean one that would clearly show height difference/ similarity)? :hi5:

True, but if i remember correctly, thor should still be taller than Stark in suit (sorry, im nitpicky about height scale accuracy :wave)

Does anyone have an IM and Thor and can take pictures of both side-by-side (i mean one that would clearly show height difference/ similarity)? :hi5:

That was exactly my thought too. Which is why I did the custom I did. I didn't want IM looking that much bigger than Thor. Here's a link to see the difference. My Thor is 13 1/4 inches.
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89202&highlight=thor&page=462

I did use the T-800 body at first but when I out his arm up his fist was just a little above his head. It looked very un-natural. For shelf posing it's fine, but for anmation, that just wasn't going to work for me.

Now my Thor can hold his hammer high. I'll post pics once
I get my good laptop back.

AFM

I remember a while back there were a couple people who put thigh implants on this figure because the legs look so skinny...I was wondering if anyone has done this? If so, what implants did you use and where is the best place to get them? Maybe its better to just put a different body on...if so which body? I want to do the least damage to the outfit because I want him to be movie accurate with sleeves and all, I just don't want to ruin anything, but I can't stand how skinny his legs are...any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
I remember a while back there were a couple people who put thigh implants on this figure because the legs look so skinny...I was wondering if anyone has done this? If so, what implants did you use and where is the best place to get them? Maybe its better to just put a different body on...if so which body? I want to do the least damage to the outfit because I want him to be movie accurate with sleeves and all, I just don't want to ruin anything, but I can't stand how skinny his legs are...any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

I used the HT Ross body and Soldier Story thigh pieces to mod my Thor. The Ross body took some work with a Dremel so the chest armor would fit. I tried both HT and Soldier Story thigh pieces and found the SS's fit better and the pants are easier to get on. SS thigh pieces are easy to find and cheap so try any online store. Good luck.

100_4014.jpg

100_4016.jpg

Cool, thanks man...did the Ross body make the sleeves so tight that it limited poseability? How did you get the armor off? I'm assuming you cut it in the back with a dremel?

Here's some pics of Thor holding the hammer high and another size comparison

ThorHammerUp2.jpg

THorHammerUp3.jpg

ThorHammerUp.jpg

ThorDeadPool.jpg

I like these pants better than the leather biker pants, but the sleeveless look (I know he is sleeveless in the comic) makes him look like a really bad pro wrestler, what's he gonna baby oil up his guns and face Hulk Hogan. Sleeves are a must

Back