Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I attached them on an advanced tt.
Unscrew the tt advanced at the back and removed both arm and shoulder socket.
Removed the rubber torso on the barney body, unscrew at the back and removed both arm and socket.
Attached barney arm to the dvanced torso and voila.
Even the mobility with the neck is better and you can achive beter head movement.

Makes my THOR sleevless.

I wasn't a fan of all those customs using big muscular bodies.
I wanted muscle arm but a v shpae torso.

What i did is put the barney ross arm on a tt advanced body.
I'm pretty happy with the result and like the overall proportions.

IMG_3817.jpg

IMG_3823.jpg

IMG_3825.jpg

Yeah I'm doing this this weekend. Im kinda a accuracy freak but this looks to damn cool.

Hey elvis,
That does look cool. I still like mine more. And that is just my opinon. I'm very interested to see what you do for the hair. I would love to be able to put Thor in a cool flying pose with him looking forward. I had to do quite a lot of modifying on the upper armor so now my Thor can hold his hammer over his head.

Keep up the great work brother.

AFM

Wow?! And I thought the one w/ Dutch's was the best custom body for Thor. The size looks just right in the Avengers's. Great job elvis! I hope you don't ming me sharing this work of yours in the other forums.

Good luck in those rooted hairs. Looking forward in seeing them. :wink1:

Hey elvis,
That does look cool. I still like mine more. And that is just my opinon. I'm very interested to see what you do for the hair. I would love to be able to put Thor in a cool flying pose with him looking forward. I had to do quite a lot of modifying on the upper armor so now my Thor can hold his hammer over his head.

Keep up the great work brother.

AFM

Seriously??

Wow?! And I thought the one w/ Dutch's was the best custom body for Thor. The size looks just right in the Avengers's. Great job elvis! I hope you don't ming me sharing this work of yours in the other forums.

Good luck in those rooted hairs. Looking forward in seeing them. :wink1:

No prob man, post it wherever you wnat aslong as you mention my name :lol

Which is fine but in this case it's clearly wrong lol...one has terrible proportions and one looks like hemsworth jumped out of avengers lol

It's so funny. Even when someone just wants to express their own opinon, there are those that have a hard time with it.
When are we ever not free to give/have our own opinon in a free world? I hope never...:thud: Is it a crime to like what I like??? Or would it be right for me to tell you that you're wrong for liking what you like??? You would have a point if what I liked was hurting anyone, but that clearly is not the case. You trying to tell me I'm wrong to have my opinion is the only thing that I see could be questionable.

AFM

you are free to have opinions on anything subjective but in this case there is clearly an objectively better custom thor...whether is a right answer you cannot have an opinion on it...you cannot say your opinion is 2 +2 = 5 because that is obviously wrong

you are free to have opinions on anything subjective but in this case there is clearly an objectively better custom thor...whether is a right answer you cannot have an opinion on it...you cannot say your opinion is 2 +2 = 5 because that is obviously wrong

This whole thing is subjective, LOL. There is not a right or wrong here. And for you to say "but in this case there is clearly an objectively better custom thor" is your opinion and what you like. Which you are free to have. Am I not free to have an opposite opinion or like something different? You telling me I'm wrong for having my opinion is closer to your example of 2+2=5. because are you not forcing your opinion on me? Am I forcing my opinion on you or telling you you're wrong for liking this custom thor? A better example would be me telling you you're wrong for liking chocolate ice cream because I like vanilla. Would that be right or fair? So I guess I'm only entitled to your opinion, right?

AFM

Last edited:
Back