Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Makes my THOR sleevless.

I wasn't a fan of all those customs using big muscular bodies.
I wanted muscle arm but a v shpae torso.

What i did is put the barney ross arm on a tt advanced body.
I'm pretty happy with the result and like the overall proportions.

IMG_3817.jpg

IMG_3823.jpg

IMG_3825.jpg

Damn Elvis that is one sick mod. Nice work!!

Did the similar mod to Seb's, except I stuck with Thor's regular upper muscle body and added the Ross arm's. Didn't like the advance showing. The body was also to small for the armor and was really loose and moved around a lot. Word of caution with this mod, the arms are kinda loose. Making it hard to pose him with his arms up. Still a great look.

IMG_3268.jpg

IMG_3266.jpg

IMG_3267.jpg

Did the similar mod to Seb's, except I stuck with Thor's regular upper muscle body and added the Ross arm's. Didn't like the advance showing. The body was also to small for the armor and was really loose and moved around a lot. Word of caution with this mod, the arms are kinda loose. Making it hard to pose him with his arms up. Still a great look.

IMG_3268.jpg

IMG_3266.jpg

IMG_3267.jpg

That's such a cool mod, did he ever look that way in the film, I can't remember?

Got the chance to see this figure in person today! I have to say Wow! He definitely looks better in hand, face sculpt and all

He even looked taller than an average 1:6 figure, but of course i wasnt carrying my MkIV with me so i couldnt compare him to it :lol

If only he were taller i would have picked him up on the spot. Any chance the Avengers Thor would be taller?

Got the chance to see this figure in person today! I have to say Wow! He definitely looks better in hand, face sculpt and all

He even looked taller than an average 1:6 figure, but of course i wasnt carrying my MkIV with me so i couldnt compare him to it :lol

If only he were taller i would have picked him up on the spot. Any chance the Avengers Thor would be taller?

Thor is on a taller body. He has the ankle extenders. :lecture

Back