Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anybody else have a hard time getting Thor to stand on his own without the stand....oh boy....
IMG_1722.jpg

IMG_1724.jpg

IMG_1731.jpg

IMG_1729.jpg

anybody else have a hard time getting Thor to stand on his own without the stand....oh boy....

Yep, definitely not easy to do so without the stand. Especially when he's holding Mjölnir.

I use the stands for all my figures, except when taking pictures and yeah, Thor doesn't stand sturdy :lol

Thor has a hard time standing because of the double ball joint ankles. However, if you slide the feet either forward or backward it prevents them from pivoting as much, allowing him to stand on his own.

Sometimes it's hard for me to put him in a dynamic pose without the using the stand.. I find his legs to weak to support the weight of the figure.. Just to be safe i always use the stand when posing my figures :)

If you use one of the EB stands you can put him in a cool flying position. I love EB stands, especially the heavier metal ones.

Makes my THOR sleevless.

I wasn't a fan of all those customs using big muscular bodies.
I wanted muscle arm but a v shpae torso.

What i did is put the barney ross arm on a tt advanced body.
I'm pretty happy with the result and like the overall proportions.

IMG_3817.jpg

IMG_3823.jpg

IMG_3825.jpg

Makes my THOR sleevless.

I wasn't a fan of all those customs using big muscular bodies.
I wanted muscle arm but a v shpae torso.

What i did is put the barney ross arm on a tt advanced body.
I'm pretty happy with the result and like the overall proportions.

IMG_3817.jpg

IMG_3823.jpg

IMG_3825.jpg

WOW! NICE JOB!!! :panic::panic::panic:

call me a DA but I just realized yesterday that CH was Kirk's dad in the new Star Trek. Don't know how I missed that one. Maybe because of the different accent and different build.

ELVIS!!!!
awesome Mod mate.Well done!!

@Exoticlex-definately the different build and the facial hair.
loved the start of that ST movie.
Amazing to think that CH was just a regular dude on a long running tv show here in Aus...and now he has starred in 2 major nerdgasm franchise movies.
he definately made Thor pretty memorable.

Back