Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you remove the wings and reposition them to be more like the movie ,theres pics way back in this thread ,ill try and find them

2011-08-19_13-36-22_180.jpg

2011-08-19_13-36-55_180.jpg

2011-08-19_13-36-06_724.jpg

2011-08-19_13-35-44_393.jpg

for me, the mod did seem scary at first.

But if you go slow at it (wiggling the side wings until the glue breaks), its pretty easy from there. The slight reposition goes a long way IMHO

Thor is my First hot toys figure and I like it very much! But now I want the sleeveless avengers look! Can someone tell me how I should remove the armor and get rid of the Shirt? I hope someone can help me because I do not want to damage something on the figure! Thanks in Advance!

This was a good movie, do you guys think buying this one is a good idea? I love Thor, but there is something strange about this figure, or does it look better on hand?

This was a good movie, do you guys think buying this one is a good idea? I love Thor, but there is something strange about this figure, or does it look better on hand?

Did u look a the youtube videos reviews for this? He looks :exactly: like the pictures. If you like it then get him. In the movie he looks 100 times better!!

Last edited:
Thor is my First hot toys figure and I like it very much! But now I want the sleeveless avengers look! Can someone tell me how I should remove the armor and get rid of the Shirt? I hope someone can help me because I do not want to damage something on the figure! Thanks in Advance!

you should just wait till HT release the Avengers sleeveless version. I think you'll damage it if you try to take it off :monkey1

Back