Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thor1e.jpg

thor2r.jpg

thor3.jpg

thor4y.jpg

Yay!!

My spare mjolnir arrived!! Now I can have a nice set of mjolnir, an iron man helmet and a cap shield when it's out!

1837f51f.jpg

Totally a wise move! It's a cool add on and a must for display but does anyone else feel just weird seeing two mjolnir displayed? I do!

I duno, i'll probably get another anyway,

Totally a wise move! It's a cool add on and a must for display but does anyone else feel just weird seeing two mjolnir displayed? I do!

I duno, i'll probably get another anyway,

I know what you mean! It does look a bit odd!

I managed to pick this up for 13.99 off collectible kitbash.

Bargain considering they're going for triple that on eBay!

My right arm pops out its socket is this something common with these new true type muscle bodies

Ok I just saw a pic of the Terminator 2 T 800 removing the forearm I guess we just have to deal with it loose ankles and all.

Hammer looks great but its so dam heavy no way he can stand on his own

Is there any way to stop his forearm from poping out its more of an annoyance
then anything.

I recently just found out about that Hulk. Its basically like a 1/6 Sideshow PF HULK. Its made of Resin (pretty heavy). Got it off Ebay. Its a beast!
Much more impressive than I thought. Excellent paint job.

Got it for $200. I've seen it go for less.
The only thing is he could use a little bit of height. He's about 14" with the base. So what I did was put a clear glass ash tray underneath the base to give him a little bit more height. Other than that, he is very very impressive. Goes excellent with the Avengers.
He looks very very massive compared with the other guys.

Last edited:
Who poses their figures without the stand? Asking for trouble.

I do all the time! And I live in Earthquake country. Never an issue for me if I have a good/stable pose. I do use a stand on some figures that are more shakey for one reason or another, but most are stand-less because it looks better.

Got it for $200. I've seen it go for less.
The only thing is he could use a little bit of height. He's about 14" with the base. So what I did was put a clear glass ash tray underneath the base to give him a little bit more height. Other than that, he is very very impressive. Goes excellent with the Avengers.
He looks very very massive compared with the other guys.

The price is not bad at all, it would be nice if he was bigger, I agree.

I might have to hunt one of these down, I don't see a Hot Toys Hulk in the future.

Luis

Just going to point out that Thor's left hand is not supposed to be for Mjolnir, it is to hold his helmet. It will drop the hammer if you try to pose it much since it is made of softer plastic. The right hand is for hammering. Obviously you can fit it in the left hand if you are careful, but it isn't designed for it.

Just going to point out that Thor's left hand is not supposed to be for Mjolnir, it is to hold his helmet. It will drop the hammer if you try to pose it much since it is made of softer plastic. The right hand is for hammering. Obviously you can fit it in the left hand if you are careful, but it isn't designed for it.

Ahem...Lol :wink1:

Back