Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot Toys Thor Damage

I recently got my Thor figure and i noticed that the right arm was disjointed at the elbow joint..so i thought it may have come off the joint.

I tried my best to get it back into the slot but it wouldnt go in. is there anyway of dismanting the Thor figure .

for some reason i feel that theres something missing in the right arm..the left arm is fine its clipped in i can move in to form a pose..the other one is just look and held in place because of the sleeve..so i cant even pose it because it looks limp

any advice?

I do all the time! And I live in Earthquake country. Never an issue for me if I have a good/stable pose. I do use a stand on some figures that are more shakey for one reason or another, but most are stand-less because it looks better.

The days I could display my figures standless, it's not that I live in Earthquake Country but I've got a two year old little boy who loves to shake my Detolfs when I'm not there :mad:
That Hulk looks great, if only HT would make him, I'll never say never but I agree with the ones who say it's unlikely :(

The days I could display my figures standless, it's not that I live in Earthquake Country but I've got a two year old little boy loves to shake my Detolfs when I'm not there :mad:

I've got a 2 year Labrador that I need to be careful with. :gah:

IMG_0566.jpg

Last edited:
Stands used to bug the crap out of me too but I learned my lesson when I opened the detolf door and my Mark 3 took a swan dive and broke into pieces. :horror
The only time I dont use a stand now is if I can pose the figure leaning on something or its being pinched by something so it wont move.

That Hulk is bad ass, one of the best looking out there :clap

There is a left hand that came with Thor that is meant for the Hammer, I just can't tell which one he's using, if it's that one or not.

That Hulk is bad ass, one of the best looking out there :clap

There is a left hand that came with Thor that is meant for the Hammer, I just can't tell which one he's using, if it's that one or not.

The other 2 left hands are open palm, and fist. So if its holding the hammer in its left, it can only be the one.

I just got mine today, did anyone else notice any sticky stuff on the hands when taking it out of the box? Mine had some that seemed like the type of stuff they use to attach credit cards in envelopes. It came right off, but I was just curious if its a common occurrence?

I also wish BBTS would ship HT figures with the brown mailer box rather than opening them up.

Got my HT Thor in last week. Finally managed to get around and take pics. Who knew that Thor was such a champ?!

untitled.jpg

The other 2 left hands are open palm, and fist. So if its holding the hammer in its left, it can only be the one.

I just got mine today, did anyone else notice any sticky stuff on the hands when taking it out of the box? Mine had some that seemed like the type of stuff they use to attach credit cards in envelopes. It came right off, but I was just curious if its a common occurrence?

I also wish BBTS would ship HT figures with the brown mailer box rather than opening them up.

You are correct, my bad memory strikes again :slap

bbts SUCKS. they ship last AND take the brown mailers?? wtf. go through corner store comics. they wont let you down.

bbts SUCKS. they ship last AND take the brown mailers?? wtf. go through corner store comics. they wont let you down.

Don't feel too bad. I am sure I will be among the last to get Thor through Redford Films.

Here is a summary of my email to Redford Films:
I previously asked about my pre-order and was told it would arrive in September. It seems like most every US dealer has received their supply of the Hot Toys Thor figure. I am thinking that if you didn't receive yours yet, you might want to check with your supplier.

Here is the reply:
I'll share your information with the owner as he does all the purchasing.
Judy
Customer Service
Redford Films

I still can't believe I might have to wait until September to get this and definitely should have preordered with someone else :slap

Just want to thank you again Theokan. I remember you're the one that helped me find the Hulk. I wouldnt have known about it if you hadnt posted the pic on another thread.

Thanks again bud :duff

Back