Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got my Thor this evening. Threw it together quickly so I could take some quick photos while there was still daylight. Fastest bash I ever did, lol. Had to dermel the wings, neck and shorter neck post I had. Part that went into the body was to big. But got it done. Will do some more final stuff tomorrow. But here's some quick shots.

100_5102.jpg

100_5103.jpg

100_5105.jpg

100_5106.jpg

100_5108.jpg

More coming.

Without a stand.

100_5116.jpg

Took the whole back panel off the armor to fit it onto the T800 body. Will figure how I'm going to reattach it. Just want to hurry and take some photos. Think I'm going to attach a belt to the waist ends so the waist can be tighter then glue the back panel back at the shoulders and down onto the belt.
100_5117.jpg

Got mine today, very nice figure. Not too impressed with the plastic chain mail on the arms, but what else could you use to give the appearance with some articulation?

Love the simple box art, and the likeness is great.

Just want to thank you again Theokan. I remember you're the one that helped me find the Hulk. I wouldnt have known about it if you hadnt posted the pic on another thread.

Thanks again bud :duff

ya dude no problem. Glad you got him, he looks freaken amazing in the group shot :duff Now the wait for HT Cap to complete the big 4.. :monkey1

by the way, here's the Ebay listing for those trying to find it:

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220810458534&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

hulk1.jpg

Last edited:
Guys, please help me

I dont know if any of you have had the same issue.

The right arm on my Thor is disjointed at the elbow joint. no matter what i do i cant slot it back in.. the armour material doesnt stretch up enough for me to look at the joint .

Is there anyway of taking the figure apart?

Its really frustrating me because i cant pose the right arm or make him hold a hammer in the right arm :gah::gah::gah:

Awesome Hulk in the group shots and great Thor on horse back. I had put thought into getting Cap on his bike, Thor on some brick-house mount and then Iron Man in flight. Just cant fit all that on one deltof shelf so it will be on hold until I get a new case (years).
I'm looking for a Hulk of my own but cant see one thats in my budget as I cant spend $/£200 on him ATM.

Nice to see them though, puts a picture to the dream.

Question - I have rubbish memory and I cant remember. In the movie how far down the handle of Mjolnir did Thor grip it ?. One of the things I'd like to get accurate when I get mine.
By others pictures I am guessing just above the middle for better swing arc ?.
Silly I know but I do like to have the little details spot on if at all possible.

Got my Thor from Alter Ego today, and the figure is fantastic. I am having problems with the cape though. It keeps falling off. Is there some trick I'm not aware of? Is anyone else having problems with the cape? Much appreciate any suggestions.

Old Grandpa

Guys, please help me

I dont know if any of you have had the same issue.

The right arm on my Thor is disjointed at the elbow joint. no matter what i do i cant slot it back in.. the armour material doesnt stretch up enough for me to look at the joint .

Is there anyway of taking the figure apart?

Its really frustrating me because i cant pose the right arm or make him hold a hammer in the right arm :gah::gah::gah:
I merged your thread with the existing Thor thread so the peeps that own this piece will see it and can hopfully help you :duff
x :peace

Got my Thor from Alter Ego today, and the figure is fantastic. I am having problems with the cape though. It keeps falling off. Is there some trick I'm not aware of? Is anyone else having problems with the cape? Much appreciate any suggestions.

Old Grandpa

If you push the clips in at a slightly higher angle then it should stay in.. if you try and align the magnetic bits together on the back of the body and the cape it will fall of.

The key is in the tips .. you put in a slightly higher angle and it will stay

Back