Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't do that and i can't understand how some people can, i could not watch the same movie again so soon after already seeing it,even if it's a great movie ..i'd wait a year at most before i watch a movie for a second time, I'd feel i'd be almost spoiling the feeling i was left with after seeing the movie the first time it if i went to see it for a second.

..however i would watch a good comedy more often then any other genre of movie.

If I don't like Thor, i'll see it only twice......this weekend :lol

If Thor sells well, Hot Toys may release a casual version of Thor, in earth attire, I think........

Yup,

I also want to see HT make the following casual versions of our favorite God of Thunder:

Thor making coffee.

Thor washing his car, with sponge extra (like Stark's donut).

Thor in jogging outfit.

Thor buying milk.

Can't wait :rock

I'm in the minority, critics' scores and boardie's prove it....but I'm one of the few that enjoyed IM2. Not as much as the first, but enough for repeat viewings. I think I've seen it 8 or so times already, from beginning to end. :D

So glad to hear that Thor is getting a lot of positive reviews.
All the Avenger superheroes are doing well in their respective movies. :clap

Finally after a week of being out, I finally got around to seeing Thor & loved it, actually quite a funny film. Surly HT are going to make Loki, far more essential than Odin, well to me anyway

I agree with you Centurion...i liked IM2 a lot.I thought both IM movies were equally entertaining and both brought different excitement and awesomness to the table!!
Thor is already a success,and im sure the US compatriots on here will agree!!Awesome movie...where they have made the unbelievable believable...all i will say is...RAINBOW BRIDGE!!!Holy S#IT!!!!! ;)

How about some Asgard Troopers? Thor needs an army!! And of course, there are always the Frost Giants, "Xena" and "Jackie Chan" (as mentioned in the movie). That part was really funny!!

I agree with you Centurion...i liked IM2 a lot.I thought both IM movies were equally entertaining and both brought different excitement and awesomness to the table!!
Thor is already a success,and im sure the US compatriots on here will agree!!Awesome movie...where they have made the unbelievable believable...all i will say is...RAINBOW BRIDGE!!!Holy S#IT!!!!! ;)
:clap :hi5:

Back