Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bo in that game = epic win. i swear people could pick the play and he would still bust it wide open. he'd end up having like a 70 yard per carry avg :lol.

Ok, just seen this movie for a second time and I seriously love it! I have Thor on pre order and am almost certainly gonna get Odin too. But given how popular it seems to be, is anyone else thinking ahead for this line?

To me, it looks like this:
I'm expecting a Loki, which I'll probably get,
I'd like a Heimdall, based on a Predator base body,
But I'd crawl over hot coals for a Lady Sif...

I'm in the minority, critics' scores and boardie's prove it....but I'm one of the few that enjoyed IM2. Not as much as the first, but enough for repeat viewings. I think I've seen it 8 or so times already, from beginning to end. :D

So glad to hear that Thor is getting a lot of positive reviews.
All the Avenger superheroes are doing well in their respective movies. :clap

I agree with you- IM2 was entertaining, fun and full of eye candy(no I'm not just talking about ScarJo..) Battles WERE too quick and ended abruptly for some reason....odd. Not anywhere as good as IM but someone said Jeff Bridges may have alot to do with it...
I think Avengers will be stunning or a disaster...LOL
IM3 I have great hopes for!

THOR? Find out this weekend!

Ok, just seen this movie for a second time and I seriously love it! I have Thor on pre order and am almost certainly gonna get Odin too. But given how popular it seems to be, is anyone else thinking ahead for this line?

To me, it looks like this:
I'm expecting a Loki, which I'll probably get,
I'd like a Heimdall, based on a Predator base body,
But I'd crawl over hot coals for a Lady Sif...

SIF! SIF! bring her now,hot toys! :pray::impatient:

While waiting for hot toys release I went ahead and bought that 10" lightning power Thor figure and that hammer that lights up and shoots a projectile since tru has a sale. Not bad.

While waiting for hot toys release I went ahead and bought that 10" lightning power Thor figure and that hammer that lights up and shoots a projectile since tru has a sale. Not bad.

Too rubberey......it needed to be made of real Asgardian magical-alien stone, then I would've picked one up at TRU.

I remember reading some people's reviews about how it was more enjoyable just watching it regular 2-D. And that's the way I was planning on watching it anyway, I just hope not all midnight showings are forced 3D at my theater

probably didn't look far back enough, but has anyone seen it in 3D? if so, is it worth it?

From what i've read, the 3D conversion is much better than Clash of the Titans and Piranha but obviously not as good as a film shot in real 3D like Avatar.

The difference though, and this is BIG for me, unlike Avacrap, Thor doesn't need 3D to be enjoyed, it's a good movie in 2D.

The 3D is just the icing on the cake, especially for home use
when released on blu-ray 3D.

For the theater, seeing it in 2D doesn't take anything away from the movie.

So i've read, i'll let you know Friday :lol

I'm curious enough with the conversion process that I plan on my first viewing to be the 3D version and then every subsequent viewing to be in 2D, just to save a little bit of money if anything else.

probably didn't look far back enough, but has anyone seen it in 3D? if so, is it worth it?

I've seen it in 3D, because that was the only version being shown here.
The 3D was good because it wasn't annoying or distracting.
It wasn't outstanding or spectacular though... you just kinda forget it's in 3D while watching it...

As The Entity said...you forget you are watching a 3D movie.
I seen it in 3 D and it was more the sotry and the awesome characters that drew me in....the 3D was just extra icing!

Just ordered my tickets for Friday's showing online, and will pick them up tonight after work. Can't wait for Friday!! Work is going to drag out sooooo long that day.

Sent from the ice planet Hoth on my fancy iPhone.

Went to see Thor last night! I think it's my favourite Marvel movie so far. I absolutely loved it!!

I for one could've happily done without the 3D as I found it blurred some action scenes and slightly distracting.
Another cinema in town here ha sit 2D so I may go see that one should I decide to go se it again.

Back