Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i cannot see the Destroyer getting made...not until perhaps Iron Monger...or Hulk.
It did take for ages to get at least 1 IM villain in Whiplash...i just hope it doesn't take that long for Loki.

beating my drum again!!

Destroyer would be awesome. Long as we get Loki, I will be happy.

I'm kinda hoping the Sideshow Destroyer Maquette will be smaller, like around 18", that way he will be roughly in scale with Hot Toys.

Oh please don't go with the chainmail all over that would not work on the big screen. He doesn't even look like that in the comics now so leather or a similar material is what will work and look best on screen.

But even when he wants to go shark diving on his day off :lol

Of course when he goes shark diving. He'd be dumb not to but since he has his hammer does he need it? :lol

Oh by the way the Thor game comes out next week. I know you can't wait. :lol

In the Avengers movie, I would like to see Thor sleeveless, longer locks, and have the actor use a body suit to thicken the thighs.

main.php

Even better, the movie comes out next week!

This is true. Should be Thoralishes. :lol Yeah, I think I just made that up. :lol

Oh for the Avengers tweak it some but leave it mostly as is. The great thing about the comic movies out the last few years its a nice blend of real and fake. Go too far with making Thor huge and it gets too fake.

Of course when he goes shark diving. He'd be dumb not to but since he has his hammer does he need it? :lol

Oh by the way the Thor game comes out next week. I know you can't wait. :lol

:lol

if it's good I will eat my words and play the crap out of it. :lol

Any reviews out yet :dunno

Also picking up Motorstorm Apocalypse for some 3D goodness on my PS3, although I'll have to wait for the hackers and thieves to finish having their way with my PS3 account before I can play :lol

Oh for the Avengers tweak it some but leave it mostly as is. The great thing about the comic movies out the last few years its a nice blend of real and fake. Go too far with making Thor huge and it gets too fake.
I just hope Thor is bigger than Cap when you see them standing next to each other...and not just by a little bit.

:lol

if it's good I will eat my words and play the crap out of it. :lol

Any reviews out yet :dunno

Also picking up Motorstorm Apocalypse for some 3D goodness on my PS3, although I'll have to wait for the hackers and thieves to finish having their way with my PS3 account before I can play :lol

Not that I've gone and looked for. I haven't read my last game informer to see if its in there

Yeah, I haven't messed with mine for a while now cause of that. Plus I've been playing the crap out of the Gears 3 beta.

I just hope Thor is bigger than Cap when you see them standing next to each other...and not just by a little bit.

Oh I'm sure he'll be bigger but I don't think we'll see comic book like differences which is fine with me personally.

:lol I already have plans for the midnight showing plus at least one other viewing the first weekend. So I am hoping for Thoralishes

Gonna go see it Friday (IMAX 3D) with my Dad and then maybe again if I get a chance. This Friday starts a six week period where I'll be at the theater a lot.

If I like it at the midnight show and I survive the mugging, then I plan on seeing it again on Friday with the wifey and then hopefully 1 or 2 more times during the weekend.

Then again with the wifey at some point and then probably 1 more time before it's gone.

What can I say, I'm a sucker for good Marvel movies. :lol

I want to. Its crazy looking at my calander on my phone every friday until like the middle of June I'll be seeing movies. Plus they're putting the EE of the LOTR films back in so I'm seeing those.

Back