Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's a very good likeness of SAH.
That said, I'm still gonna hold off on this.
Something tells me I don't need to worry about missing out by not pre-ordering.

Whoever wants one on release day will have one, IMHO.

I just saw these (and more) pics in the Thor movie thread:

I'm definitely hoping we'll see a Loki fig, and I wouln't mind Sif either! :)

Just placed my order...cant wait!

I just ordered mine a little while ago too. An angry headsculpt and bulkier thighs would've been nice, but the latter at least should be easily fixable with the detachable thigh pieces from the Advanced Truetypes.

It's rare to find a piece that totally hits every aspect of a character to a T...that said, I think both upcoming HT Thor figures look amazing and I plan on getting them both. :yess:

Then again I'm a HUGE Thor fan...:dunno

Just looked on Sideshow Collectible's website and it says that the estimated shipping is June 2011. I'm hoping it stays on schedule because I cannot wait to get this figure.

I think it looks amazing.

Man I'd love to hammer Sif with my Mjolnir. I'd probably pass on a figure from her though. I'm actually shocked considering all the nerd love for Portman and considering that she literally will be in civilian dress the entire time that they didn't release a TT with her likeness for folks to bash.

I never liked Thor that much, but the figure looks really good. I will have to watch the movie to decide if I buy the figure.

I was going to order Odin but then I realised I can't afford to keep ordering every figure HT realise :( Thors a must have though

Wish Thor had a better expression on his face... guess I'll wait for the Avengers release if I end up liking the character.
You're not alone.
Several have expressed the want for a 'battle cry' sculpt; not to replace the existing HS but in addition to (Read: two HS with Thor).

@ jayvee... yes there is so much connection with Loki since it's the main villain even in comics... you should get him and no matter how awesome odin is.... i pass... it's just boring to have them three. hahahaha

@ jayvee... yes there is so much connection with Loki since it's the main villain even in comics... you should get him and no matter how awesome odin is.... i pass... it's just boring to have them three. hahahaha

Haha! Hopefully, I would like to have that same feeling for Joker in TDK & Col. Landa in IG :lecture:pray:

wish HT would add more buff to the body, arms and legs. this is a thin god of thunder:rotfl but still getting this figure no matter what, for the avngers line-up!

There are so many other characters from this universe/film that would be awesome if Hot Toys got round to them. Ranging from Loki, the most obvious and most likely to the Destroyer probably being the least likely. Sif looks great as does Heimdall and then there's The Warriors Three. Not to mention possible Thor and Odin variants. These are just of the top of my head too, there's some real potentional in this line and I hope Hot Toys embraces it.
Regarding people's complaints about the body looking too thin, just bear in mind that Hemsworth isn't a long-term body-builder, he isn't built like Schwarzenegger. He's bulked up for the role but he's certainly no bigger than say Hugh Jackman. I think it's the legs that throw of the look, adding the slip-on leg muscles should go some way to solving the problem.

Back