Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really think once we see the final figure it will have some additional bulk to it. And please never put one of those WWE guys in a real movie outside of the Rock I've not see anyone of them that know how to act beyond the fake that is WWE.

Some wrestlers are better actors than others--CM Punk could make a great film villain IMO. And I think Rock has the potential to be a great action star, though I question whether guys like Cena or HHH could do much of anything in film and be good at it.

He gets dissed, but I love the Rock in most of his roles... loads of charisma. The Rundown gets frequent viewings, and I definitely think that's an underrated Comedy-Adventure.

Hey Rowdy Piper was not bad at all in "They Live". Rock is not bad in all his movies, he has charisma. HHH was meh in Blade III, no screen presence and Cena just flat out SUCKS!!! He can't act for shiet.

Does Thor have TWO outfits in the movie?

I'm getting the feeling he might seeing as with the toyline there is a second mold (that has a lot of repaints already in the toyline) in which his outfit is more "Ultimate Thor-ish"

The sleeveless one is the one I'm talking about:

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_021811a.htm

When I seen it was approx 30cm I realized Iron man is actually taller than that. That would just ruin the look for me, totally stupid not to make him taller. Sorry but if Spider-man is as tall or taller than Thor and looks just as bulky my Hot toys collection will be short-lived.

Hogan was great as Thunderlips. Plus, Savage played Bone Saw. Andre the Giant was in the Princess Bride. Ox Baker was in Escape From NY. All great thespians.

Hogan was great as Thunderlips. Plus, Savage played Bone Saw. Andre the Giant was in the Princess Bride. Ox Baker was in Escape From NY. All great thespians.

Hogan played himself, and I love The Princess Bride but Andre was no Thespian. "Anybody got a peanut?" lol.

He gets dissed, but I love the Rock in most of his roles... loads of charisma. The Rundown gets frequent viewings, and I definitely think that's an underrated Comedy-Adventure.

Absolutely. He's awesome in my book. Sure his kiddie movies are questionable, but hey he's getting paid so who cares as long as he doesn't regret it. I for one love just about all of his action movies.

Sure you can have my Thor figure haha. Meanwhile Im going to keep drilling Hot Toys about getting the height right with them, dont know why but that bugs me more than anything.

Hey Rowdy Piper was not bad at all in "They Live". Rock is not bad in all his movies, he has charisma. HHH was meh in Blade III, no screen presence and Cena just flat out SUCKS!!! He can't act for shiet.

Yeah, I remember that show and Piper's performance was pretty good! I agree that the Rock's performance in his movies were pretty decent also.

With regards to the Thor figure...I think while the likeness is good, I wished he was abit more bulky? He looks abit too lean for me.

Last edited:
Definitely needs bulk to the figure. Im buying this as a representation of Thor more than Hemsworth so I don't want some skinny dude I want it looking more hench. May have to go down the route of padding out his chest and shoulders if the final product stays the same.

A thicker and taller figure are definitely the most complaints about this Thor. I haven't written it off completely, however. I'm going to wait and see what the final product looks like and it won't matter to me how well the movie does.

Hemsworth is pretty big lads. Not sure why folks are saying otherwise?

IF this figure really had Hemsworth body shape then we would have no complaints.

Tbh im not keen on the hair, but i intend to have him wear the helmet which i also think rides a bit high as well.

Back