Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, it's been mentioned a few times. :lecture

Indeed!

I'm not sure I would pick up a Destroyer figure though. He looks pretty cool, but the size, plus possible lighteffects with a 2nd shooting headsculpt could make this thing pretty expensive...

I'd rather see a couple more Asgardian warriors... Loki, Sif... Heimdall perhaps... :rock

They could release Destroyer as a non-poseable figure in full scale. If it was a hollow cast vinyl. Could be priced descent. In proportion, he is almost twice the height of Thor right?

I would get one in this pose. Its smooth design would lend itself to being cast that way. And if it was true scale and under $200 I would buy it.

Destroyer-thor-03.jpg

THAT ROCKS!! They have to make that. Use the light up function the same way they do I'M.

Maybe a frost giant in the same size as Drago. There is still that glimmer of hope that Hot Toys will make a Hulk figure and he is pretty close to the size of Destroyer. Plus, they are making characters from Avatarand they are expected to be tall.

I'm sure someone has asked this before but...is the body a regular Hot Toys TT body? It'd be a neg for me if it was because Thor is bigger and a lot more ripped compared to everyone around him.

I'm sure someone has asked this before but...is the body a regular Hot Toys TT body? It'd be a neg for me if it was because Thor is bigger and a lot more ripped compared to everyone around him.

The 1/6th scale Thor Limited Edition Collectible Figurine specially features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Chris Hemsworth as Thor in the Thor movie
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Muscular body with over 30 points of articulations- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles, skin texture and beard
- Hair sculpture can be detached for wearing helmet
- Three (3) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of fists (right fist is gloved)
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms (right palm is gloved)
- One (1) pair for holding hammer (right palm is gloved)
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) detachable red-colored cape
- One (1) black-colored upper outfit with silver-colored patterned long sleeves
- One (1) black-colored mixed with dark blue-colored upper body armor with silver-colored circle plates on the front part
- One (1) pair of black-colored pants
- One (1) pair of black-colored boots with red stripes at the back

Weapon:
- One (1) authentic metal hammer with patterned holder and leather-like strap at the end

Accessories:
- One (1) movie-accurate helmet
- One (1) pair of forearm armors with red cloth inside
- Figure stand with Thor nameplate and the movie logo

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by GOX - Eom Jea Sung
- Head Painted by JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by Kojun

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different

Release date: Q2, 2011

179346_491416852343_58690437343_6446276_5259264_n.jpg

179432_491417372343_58690437343_6446284_4881565_n.jpg

Muscular body. I'm thinking a Royce or Barney type.

I'm thinking we don't get Destroyer. If they made him he'd just be a big chunk of plastic akin to the marvel icons figures. That's not really ht's style. But I damn sure would love to see it released.

Back