Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brothers Thor.
Thor version is on the Avengers Thor body and sleeves. Also modified the tunic to be more fitted in the waist.

IMG_20130414_140031_854.jpg

Brothers Thor.
Thor version is on the Avengers Thor body and sleeves. Also modified the tunic to be more fitted in the waist.

Looks great! Do you mind if you can take few more shots on the first Thor (with Avengers Thor body and sleeves)? Thinking to do the same!

Brothers Thor.

Wow! They look Good!

Personally, the only thing I like in the Avengers Thor are the sleeves, will be using them with my v1. The tunic (the vest, right?) looks really good when fitted. How did you do it, glue it from the back together? Also, is the Avengers body taller than the movie one?

I finally modded my Thor with the Avengers Thor sleeves. It was hard as hell to put the sleeves on, I even chipped a few of the scales accidentally (I'll probably paint them later on) cause I was pulling so hard. But the end result was worth it. It looks so much better now. Thanks to all of you guys' awesome Thor that made me decide to do this mod.

hey guys, i totally missed out on the thread,
what did you guys do with the chainmail? did you just replace the body with the Avengers Thor?

hey guys, i totally missed out on the thread,
what did you guys do with the chainmail? did you just replace the body with the Avengers Thor?

+1

Have the same question, anyone?

Guessing we might have to use the new body, else there could be issues; like what playboy409 had :dunno

I finally modded my Thor with the Avengers Thor sleeves. It was hard as hell to put the sleeves on, I even chipped a few of the scales accidentally (I'll probably paint them later on) cause I was pulling so hard. But the end result was worth it. It looks so much better now. Thanks to all of you guys' awesome Thor that made me decide to do this mod.

Did you use the Avengers Thor body?

Replacing the entire body isn't necessary, but it might be a little taller than the original Thor body, not 100% sure.

The Avengers sleeves are rubber, and require a little elbow grease to get them all the way up the arms, but they fit perfectly fine on the original body.

For mine, I put it on the original Thor body but when Toy Anxiety had the new body for sale I thought what the hell and just got one. The fit is better, the legs are a little thicker, and he is taller.

Is that the stock Thor body, Robbie? I've got mine sleeveless on the ACI Andrew body but I can't close the chest armor behind the cape.

EDIT: Ah you used the Avengers Thor body.

Last edited:
To be honest, original Thor with the new sleeves and the helmet has a lot more presence on my shelf than my Avengers Thor. I'm almost tempted to display original Thor with the rest of my Avengers team
(right now he's displayed with Odin, FA Cap, and Rescue Cap -on the lowest shelf).

To be honest, original Thor with the new sleeves and the helmet has a lot more presence on my shelf than my Avengers Thor. I'm almost tempted to display original Thor with the rest of my Avengers team
(right now he's displayed with Odin, FA Cap, and Rescue Cap -on the lowest shelf).

I like the v1 Thor too. Probably the only time I have liked the TA version is in OMG's pics. Maybe because he has been futzed very well and the photography skills. Still, I do not like the headsculpt. I can't put my finger on it, but something is not right. To me, he never looked better than the v1 head in any of the pics I have seen.

Maybe he suffers from the DX11 overcoat syndrome, where people love the way it is in hand, but looks like a bathrobe in pics.

LokiHD1021_zps2f77e933.jpg:original

Back