Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just did the chain mail swap and installed a custom head. What do you guys think?

64CEBA7C-2ECA-4DF5-9592-CF4BACF17F92-12777-00001F04F23B33FD_zps7e9792c1.jpg

I like it! :hi5:

Finally have time to try the Avengers Thor body and chainmail on Thor ver. 1. The result is much better than I thought. I love Avengers Thor, no doubt about it. When putting them side-by-side, Thor ver 1 looks more appealing to me. :yess:

IMG_5884.JPG

IMG_5886.JPG

IMG_5888.JPG

IMG_5890.JPG

IMG_5891.JPG

IMG_5913.JPG

IMG_5915.JPG

IMG_5919.JPG

found someone trying to sell for $100 BIB here, shud i buy it or not?

i like the Thor movie, and i am very new to this HT collecting things.

when the first time i bought HT figure i thought i am going to spend my money on iron man line only, now i'm starting to like other HT figure :gah:

found someone trying to sell for $100 BIB here, shud i buy it or not?

i like the Thor movie, and i am very new to this HT collecting things.

when the first time i bought HT figure i thought i am going to spend my money on iron man line only, now i'm starting to like other HT figure :gah:

That's a good deal. If you like the first movie costume, go ahead with it.

However, if I were you, I would upgrade him with The Avengers Body and the Sleeves. The TA body is taller and sleeves are better / more accurate.

About "starting to like other HT figures", we've all been there. I have bought figures just because of the frenzy or a low price and then have regretted later. Focus in collecting, especially with HT, will surely payoff in the long run.

At the end of the day, its your money and personal choice. Happy collecting :wave

That's a good deal. If you like the first movie costume, go ahead with it.

However, if I were you, I would upgrade him with The Avengers Body and the Sleeves. The TA body is taller and sleeves are better / more accurate.

About "starting to like other HT figures", we've all been there. I have bought figures just because of the frenzy or a low price and then have regretted later. Focus in collecting, especially with HT, will surely payoff in the long run.

At the end of the day, its your money and personal choice. Happy collecting :wave

fair enough, thx alot for your advise BB :). Any defect that i shud be aware of for this figure?

Pleasure. :duff

About the defects, can't think of anything. Just make sure everything that is supposed to be in the box is there.

thank you,all parts are checked. Finally thor is standing beside my IM figures now. For figure under $100 its actually not that bad. I'm A bit surprised by the weight,its a bit heavier than iron man.

i might consider your suggestion to modify its body and sleeves down the road. :hi5:

quick snap
9057548182_3aea83c4b1.jpg

Last edited:
true! looking much much better than the original 1st version. i hope i could find thor 2 body and sleeves cheaply someday

Back