Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is my thor

20130402_181715_zpsb15208d8.jpg

20130402_175208_zps90bbe358.jpg

20130402_181750_zps20416d3b.jpg

strange that the new head works so well on the old body...maybe with a change of sleeves and this would be perfect

Looks great, like the figure should have out of the box! You decided to stick with the original pants? I thought you were upgrading to Avengers pantaloons.

Looks great, like the figure should have out of the box! You decided to stick with the original pants? I thought you were upgrading to Avengers pantaloons.
Agreed this is how he should have looked (arms and helmet). I bought the nu Thor pants because I like the blue with the red stripe, but. . .I decided not to mix and matching styles together. Better to just make this an upgraded Thor movie Thor.

Agreed this is how he should have looked (arms and helmet). I bought the nu Thor pants because I like the blue with the red stripe, but. . .I decided not to mix and matching styles together. Better to just make this an upgraded Thor movie Thor.

That is what I have done also. Will eventually have the movie Thor and then the Avengers Thor. Someone has to stand next to daddy. And I can't short change the Avengers team. I added the sleeves and the updated Thor body to the movie Thor costume.

I agree, it looks better with the original gear.

The only other thing you might want to consider are those muscle thigh covers that one of the 1/6 companies makes, I added a pair of those to mine and that helps a bit too, but they were tricky to position.

So what would be considered a fair market price for this figure these days? I've been seriously considering picking one up.

Looks like the price has gone down slightly since the Avengers release, I've seen some sell for $150 - $200 over the last few weeks.

Back