Hot Toys MMS146- Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 1/6 Limited Edition Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After seeing what some of you guys did with the chainmail I had to give it a try. I'm pretty happy with the results.

6dbb05dc-84f7-43d8-b956-46ae6e850fc2_zps4278a047.jpg

SO all that is, is the old Thor with the Avengers Thor Chain mail? I will HAVE to try this for sure.

There is a glued seam in the back that you have to break the glue, then replace the chainmail, and re-glue the seam.

Updated mine... Helmet mod, elevated cheat armor and repaint the arms to metallic silver...
Thanks all for the tips :)

IMG_9237_zpse885082b.jpg

I also planned on updating my Thor with the new parts as i love the helmeted look.

P1050297768x1024.jpg

I don't think the new trousers are a good look for old Thor, I think the new sleeves are good and maybe put the new HS

I am more interested in your Beta Ray Bill at the back, are there more pictures of that?

I also planned on updating my Thor with the new parts as i love the helmeted look.

P1050297768x1024.jpg

Very Cool indeed. I like both figures. Thor looks much better now. I like the newer boots too. I may see if I can get them on my Thor but not holding out much hope. You always do a great job my friend.

AFM

Last edited:
cheers guys :)

The boots go on the old Thor body perfectly as does all of it. I kept the old chest armour as it seemed pointless updating that.

I can't even look at this figure because it looks so good with that mod. Alas, I have neither the skill nor the courage to attempt any alterations to my figures. Well done.

Back