Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that and people who are just starting to discover 1/6 HT figures. a little to late for some... thankfully HT just keeps cranking them out though. starting to become a little overwhelming all the same. what to buy????????!

Do you know how awesome a comic symbiote or scarlet SM would be? It's almost a shame HT isn't doing the comic versions with this figure being so damn cool.

that and people who are just starting to discover 1/6 HT figures. a little to late for some... thankfully HT just keeps cranking them out though. starting to become a little overwhelming all the same. what to buy????????!

Totally agree. I'm hopeful that they spread out the figures so it only costs me one per month. I love getting the figures, I hate paying for them. :rotfl

My real issue is that they are putting out everything I like! It's too difficult to try and NOT get some of these figures.

I got it bad.:thud:

Totally agree. I'm hopeful that they spread out the figures so it only costs me one per month. I love getting the figures, I hate paying for them. :rotfl

My real issue is that they are putting out everything I like! It's too difficult to try and NOT get some of these figures.

I got it bad.:thud:

This is definitely not a line of figures you want to play catch up in.

Do you know how awesome a comic symbiote or scarlet SM would be? It's almost a shame HT isn't doing the comic versions with this figure being so damn cool.

i would love to see the comic designs but with a realistic slant (not like what Medicom did).

I so want this guy to go with Spidey

Octarm-doc-ock.jpg

I hate HT's new method of usually making two figures and dumping a license, unless it's one of the Trinity.

Octarm-doc-ock.jpg

I hate HT's new method of usually making two figures and dumping a license, unless it's one of the Trinity.

That's their new method? How do we know they're finished? I would hands down buy a Doc Ock... but I'm betting it'll be pretty expensive so Hot Toys is reluctant.

Nice shot Chigger! Visited your collection thread as well, your set-up is fantastic & great collection too! :clap

:duff, appreciate the feedback! Thanks for checking out the collection thread as well!

Hope all is well with you "smooth operator".

Octarm-doc-ock.jpg

I wish we could say that is a new method. Agree completely that a Doc Ock would rock and it's on my most wanted.

I think HT's would tackle it if they weren't so busy...

:lecture It will have several hundred points of full metal-construction articulation (or gtfo)

seriously doubt the arms would be actual metal. I don't think Monger has any metal on him (?) If they did use it, would probably just be the claws themselves. And each one will have LED lights

They might construct it similar to the Hydorbot, from terminator salvation. But i want it to have tight joints and be long enough to support the weight of the figure.

Some accessories for Doc Ock could be the bags of money he steals from the bank and the Tritium he gets from Harry. Also a hospital gown as a second costume. The base could be either, the clock tower he fights spidey on or part of the train cabin or maybe the sustained fusion reactor he builds.

Probably be around 200-250. Hope no higher than that.

Back