Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
seriously doubt the arms would be actual metal... Probably be around 200-250. Hope no higher than that.

:lol Not interested.

I'm sure HT could make bendy arms look great.

Nah, I'm messing around. Bendy arms most likely and the figure would look great :)

I think it could be over the 250 range by the time it is announced.

:lecture yep, that was my main point, I can't see it being cheap. It won't be in the Iron Monger territory of course, but if it's kitted out some it'll be close to 280 just based on pricing trends one'd think.

After changing Spidey's pose on my work desk nearly every day for the last few weeks, I finally settled on this one:

Spidey-2.jpg

Lovely shot... the bulkier arms and flexed appearance of the muscle of his upper body lends themselves right for this type of action shot. At rest, not so much.

Got notice from SS of my final flexpay payment due in october. Eventually I will have this guy. New Goblin looks nice standing beside him a few pages back, alas I really can't buy everything.

Got notice from SS of my final flexpay payment due in october. Eventually I will have this guy. New Goblin looks nice standing beside him a few pages back, alas I really can't buy everything.

You're gonna love him A-Dev, this is one of the best Marvel figures so far.

To me

Blade
Spider-man
Wolverine
War Machine

Last edited:
Back