Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kinda wanna leave the folds just to annoy folks. :lol

glad you liked it

sigpic5838_13.gif

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

I may have to steal that!

BTW, That last sig you had was a great commentary for DiFabio And Yankee.

"RELAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :exactly:

Really makes me want a symbiote Spidey.

HT better give us a symbiote spiderman. I got rid of my Medicom figures after HT made their spiderman. I also do want a venom. I didn't care too much for the acting in the film, but I love the comic character of Venom.

An HT Alfred Molina Doc Ock would destroy any Venom.

I hope HT's Spidey 3 figs are ovah!

(New Goblin looks nice, though.)

(And they're doing a black suit Spidey yawn.)

Last edited:
I don't know why so many people complain about the webbing being silver or white. From viewing this thing in hand, it appears to be a glossy dark grey/pewter. When viewed at some angles (and most definitely definitely with flash) it appears to be white or silver.

Awesome pic Chigger!

HT better give us a symbiote spiderman. I got rid of my Medicom figures after HT made their spiderman. I also do want a venom. I didn't care too much for the acting in the film, but I love the comic character of Venom.

They are. We've seen pics of it already. :rock

(And they're doing a black suit Spidey yawn.)

:pfft: :pfft: :pfft: :pfft:

With all the HT releases of late you gotta think this is the figure that slipped through the cracks. I know it's sold out now but for some reason I don't think it was highly sought after? But I do think it WILL be!! This figure looks golden. The boots are a great sign that HT will even get Indy right.

Yeah for some strange reason Spidey didn't get alot of fanfare. Great figure, though.

That award goes to the Mark 1. 150 pages in 3 years.

goes to show how much interest there is now in 1/6 collecting in 3 years time! probably the best example.

Back