Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
005307bgmsblzdeal3a0z3.jpg

005308yartltirsita0lry.jpg

0053108sfiayxs7c8eoq7o.jpg

005312evm00zzoo2wkn2ko.jpg

005313kzjjduy7yj7yjt7x.jpg

Just got my notice. Could maybe be here Wednesday.

Can someone tell me about the elbow articulation? Is it it like a normal truetype or like thor's?

Also got spidy and one more time hot toys did the job even if the figure is not made for being manipulate every time, here are my pics and i'm glad to be here with this huge communauty.

spidey3.jpg

spidey1v.jpg

spidey2v.jpg

spidey4m.jpg

spideyp.jpg

My advice to everyone is that you better grab this one quick since its spidey. i was lucky to get one on ebay under 300. People waited for Wolverine and that didnt turn out so good. I know The amzing spiderman is coming soon but it's still nice to get the most memorable and accurate version of spidey out right now.

My advice to everyone is that you better grab this one quick since its spidey. i was lucky to get one on ebay under 300. People waited for Wolverine and that didnt turn out so good. I know The amzing spiderman is coming soon but it's still nice to get the most memorable and accurate version of spidey out right now.

:exactly::goodpost:

I can't believe people actually weren't sure about it and DIDN'T pre-order it....crazy!

I really feel like I should have ordered two just in case. If something happens to my one, I dont want to have to fork over 300 plus in a year or two for another.

With heavy hitters like Spidey, Wolverine, Superman, Batman, Terminator, etc etc, its best NOT to wait. Worst case scenario you can just flip it for double or triple the cost down the road. :)

I really feel like I should have ordered two just in case. If something happens to my one, I dont want to have to fork over 300 plus in a year or two for another.

Pick a pose and leave it alone, if you hardly touch it then the chances of something happening to it are slim.:lecture

Pick a pose and leave it alone, if you hardly touch it then the chances of something happening to it are slim.:lecture

This is true, and that is what I usually do, but I just get paranoid about it since ive had a couple HT figures come with loose joints and then break without me ever really messing with them or anything. Im sure itll be fine tho :dunno

Back