Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any place where we can get these medicom clear stands (or something similar) outside of eBay?

Notice how the quote name is the same as mine? :lol

I'm just putting my question out there again - although at the moment it seems about 50 /50 with the general opinion on the outfit's durability..

Did I just answer my own question? :monkey1

guess i wasnt paying much attention lol

I had to cos the sun was reflecting off it too much :)

understandable but you may want to keep these figures out of sunlight to prevent fading

Any place where we can get these medicom clear stands (or something similar) outside of eBay?

:dunno i picked up 6 on ebay for about $5.50 each

_MG_3154.jpg

I'm having that one!!! I even have one of the stands. :D Great work mate that is a world beating pose!!

Great to see people finally getting their spideys!!!

Why thank you kind sir. Perhaps another character or two will make a cameo in the next set of pics.

I would thank you too, Nova, but what you compared my pictures to is what happens when you eat too much Mexican food. I believe what you meant was, "the sh¡t" rather than the plural version. :wink1:

EDIT: Actually, I just re read what you typed and it's the possessive form of sh¡t which confuses the statement tremendously leaving me me with nothing witty to say. :hi5:

You are correct sir, but i failed to see that in going for a rhyme. :wave

Last edited:
I'm having that one!!! I even have one of the stands. :D Great work mate that is a world beating pose!!

Aswome pose. Yes I hope those stands ready for spidey. Keep posting pix guys. Suck aj amazing figure

Great pics Marf, Crimson Bob and Reefer Shark, cheers! :rock.

I will give you 1,000 (hugs) for you to send me a clear stand

Thanks fellas :rock

I wish I had a spare for you Nova, but I had to do some serious digging to find the one I'm using :thud:

What stand is that? I'm looking for a good one for my spidey. Any suggestions?

I got mine. I have to say the seam on the top of the head seems much better than the early pictures I saw of the figure
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmBHybUrea0&lc=jTdt4BhWKuDeEysi3HYG-w3tiB3eP4oHOCcMlmR3A6o&feature=inbox"]The Hot Toys Spider-Man Review - YouTube[/ame]

Back