Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol you could have waitlisted at SSC...i ordered one from csc long ago and just waitllisted at ssc as well since i like having a spare and also getting the rewards points

I have to agree, I went on the WL and within two weeks it converted and shipped within a couple of days.

Now with it shipping there will definitely be quick conversions.

I'd rather know I have him on the way for sure. Sideshow's reward points are nice but not worth the chance that it may not convert. Atleast now I know he is for sure on his way. Got it for just a little under $160 total so I'm happy for sure. Thanks again for the links OSCORP and Nick.

Even after hearing good things folks are saying about this figure, I'm still apprehensive about getting it. Of the limited in hand pics I'm seeing, the figure looks okay to me, but not great. IMO the hands look crappy and the poses look stiff.

Even after hearing good things folks are saying about this figure, I'm still apprehensive about getting it. Of the limited in hand pics I'm seeing, the figure looks okay to me, but not great. IMO the hands look crappy and the poses look stiff.

I was a little disappointed that the TT couldn't pull off some of the classic crouching Spidey poses, but you can still get some great ones out of it. I spent about an hour futzing mine, and I'm happy with how he's displayed.

Also got spidy and one more time hot toys did the job even if the figure is not made for being manipulate every time, here are my pics and i'm glad to be here with this huge communauty.

spidey3.jpg

spidey1v.jpg

spidey2v.jpg

spidey4m.jpg

spideyp.jpg

Gorgeous photos. They truly pop.

Back