Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the UPS confirmation email from CSC--Spidey should be here on the 18th! :yess:

I never saw the pictures that everyone said made this thing look bad (back when it first came out) but man I haven't seen a bad picture of this yet.

I never saw the pictures that everyone said made this thing look bad (back when it first came out) but man I haven't seen a bad picture of this yet.

Here are some of the bad ones people were ripping on. I even found a comment by me that said "man, I'm glad I passed on this. It looks better than the Medicom one but that is not saying much"... ha ha, glad I changed my mind in time!

Here:

214527xcgvhx8ng8p3cn2b.jpg

2146436mzppf95f69rcump.jpg

PICT1143.jpg

PICT1145.jpg

Mostly sewing issues which seemed to be resolved as more figures were released.

Last edited:
My advice to everyone is that you better grab this one quick since its spidey. i was lucky to get one on ebay under 300. People waited for Wolverine and that didnt turn out so good. I know The amzing spiderman is coming soon but it's still nice to get the most memorable and accurate version of spidey out right now.

Under $300? He's still available for $150 in places.

Unless they don't ship to you, I guess.

The Medicom was good for what is was back then but once you have this in hand and compare the two next to one another it's insane how much better HT did. Not counting the ledge or multiple hands accessories and just looking at the figure themselves, Medi's feels like a toy whereas HT's looks like a miniature human standing looking up at you.

Back