Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all the marvel figures, aside from Ghost Rider are really close in size, so close that they are almost identical...no reason the spidey box is an exception...unless I'm missing something...

I dont know. I saw a review where he went up to about two thirds of the box. Everyone's also saying the box is pretty big.

:exactly: I put both of mine in extreme bicep and shoulder stretch poses ,and unless you take a pair of pliers and grab one arm and fold it all the back with spider strength that's the only way it would break, and I think even then it would just dislodge from the arm socket, I bet the vinyl used for bats gave you that breakage problem.
Thanks! I was becoming paranoid with HT's figures after what happened to my DX but decided to take the risk with spidey. Looks too awesome to pass.

I dont know. I saw a review where he went up to about two thirds of the box. Everyone's also saying the box is pretty big.

I saw a picture that shows the spidey box was bigger than iron man's and the dx02 box. It's coz HT decided to place the stone display stand right below spidey (on the same 1-level tray), whereas traditionally they would have placed it in the tray below the figure (2-level like the IM Mark VI).

Wow why do people have doubt's about the costume. This looks really awesome.:cuckoo:. Dont get what the complaining is about.

because apparently, it's law to NOT be allowed to change and you must have Spidey in his traditional comic duds even though we've already seen 3 movies with him in it:dunno

I've thought it was awesome since I first saw it and I'm actually very anxious to have a Hot Toys figure version of that suit

because apparently, it's law to NOT be allowed to change and you must have Spidey in his traditional comic duds even though we've already seen 3 movies with him in it:dunno

I've thought it was awesome since I first saw it and I'm actually very anxious to have a Hot Toys figure version of that suit

Superman and Spiderman are the only comic characters who do not need their costumes changed one bit.

Singer made changes to the Superman suit and that moive was average recieved. Spiderman's . . . .

No, that's not it. It's because the costume is garbage.

. . . is garbage. Spalding basketball looking, no web linework, silly stripe down the leg and stupid looking blue fingers. That may be how he is in Ultimates, but that is ultimate garbage.

Singer made changes to the Superman suit and that moive was average recieved. Spiderman's . . . .

. . . That may be how he is in Ultimates, but that is ultimate garbage.

The reason the Superman movie sucked had NOTHING to do with the suit. And actually that is not how the suit looks in USM AT ALL.

Pure Sex!

14Jul2011.jpg

Guess I haven't checked this thread in a while, hadn't seen Spidey in-hand. He looks exactly like I hoped. Got my notice from Sideshow and now I can't wait:)

Pure Sex!

Pure gay :dunno

78.jpg

I mean his physique and appearance didn't contribute to the perception of the Spidey image.
From a distance, in the right perspective and with right light it can look good.
But the reality is harsh and ruthless, we all have seen that.

Back