Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New pics from my Spidy :)

IMG_0138.jpg

IMG_0136.jpg

Nice pics. I got my 24day notice from Sideshow yesturday too !!
Woot Woot... so excited, just like a big kid...lol

Hey, love your Bat signal , I want one of them !!!!
So envious.. hehehe

I have a hard time picturing the comic version translating well into real life. I like Hugh and I like the jeans........

:tap

I do too, but mix it up a little, sheesh.

Go on a mission dressed as the Wolverine we all know and love (no black leather this time).

Then go casual when hanging at the mansion.

But jeans and t-shirt all the time is boring.

Looks like he is trying to be Twilight Edward.

He is standing there looking at the camera, his hair is similar to twilight's Edward, but that guy's hair isn't exactly unique or instantly recognizable so i don't really get why your saying he is trying to be him or copy him!:dunno

He is standing there looking at the camera, his hair is similar to twilight's Edward, but that guy's hair isn't exactly unique or instantly recognizable so i don't really get why your saying he is trying to be him or copy him!:dunno

:exactly: What if they gave Spiderman a buzz cut instead like the other 4,000000000000000 main characters from movies and games now?:lol

I don't think it's fair to plant a seed of doubt in the minds of prospective CSC clients when you have no proof that this latest CC scare of yours has anything to do with them. Yes they got hacked however long ago, but like you said, it happens.

If you want to go on a tangent about internet shopping security, I'm sure CSC would appreciate you leaving their name out of it, unless you have something to substantiate that they have anything to do with it.

Word of mouth is important on this board, and if you appreciate their excellent service the way you say you do, I would think twice about insinuating something that could potentially cost them business.

I know for a fact that when CSC was hacked a few years ago that my information was stolen and USED. I had about $2,000 in charges before I knew it. So I would DEFINITELY use PayPal with them.

Back