Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So while watching all three spider-man movies by blu ray, you really can start to see subtle , but certain details in the spidey suits, especially with the use of HD technology, I think HT chose the right movie costume in spidey 3 to mimic the figure's representation.

One very subtle difference I noticed is the webbing in the first film was more like a dull matted grey tone, while in the second and third you can see that the webbing has been more richly colored in a steel like mesh, which captures the light more better, even in the extra feature discs they talk about how the second costume was redesigned to make his movements more fluently to the character.

The eye slits from the first film were more of a solid grey design. whereas the second and third had a nice textured design shown in the eyes, which reflected well in the lit scenes, even the gloves of the first one, didn't have the webbing all the way around the hand, it stopped in the inside palm, both insignias were really reworked between the three films.

In all in all, I'm glad as I look at how the HT spideys sit on my shelf, the rendition of the third film is the way to go when it comes to capturing the essence of the movie in figure form, still hoping they do a black spidey and a spidey 2 outfit, because that suit looked the most impressive on film imo. in comparison to 2 and 3, 3's outfit seemed just a little thinner and less defined than in number 2.

Still a slamdunk, either way for HT! :yess:

Here's another thought, if HT were going to do a Battle Damaged spidey, which of the 3 film's battle damaged sequences would you like to see in figure form, granted, it seems that the first one, showed the most blood.

I have a feeling I might like the new suit & movie :D

the_amazing_spiderman___teaser_by_12fortytwo-d3h53h2.jpg

spiderman_2012_poster_by_12fortytwo-d3h5ic6.jpg

Not sure if these are official pics. But they look good to me :D

Wow why do people have doubt's about the costume. This looks really awesome.:cuckoo:. Dont get what the complaining is about.

I'll say this, both the new figure and this figure are going to look fantastic next to one another.

They are good until some one over there steals your credit card #... It happened to me thats why Im still not useing them... :lecture

Unless this happened to you recently then this is just plain mischievous. That CC debacle happened a long time ago, the whole situation has been rectified and the owner even came onto SSF to explain what had happened and what was done to fix it.

Fair enough you have a bad taste in your mouth and you're not going back, I do this after a bad experience also - but it's unfair to taint their outfit on the basis of what happened to you ages ago :dunno

Here's another thought, if HT were going to do a Battle Damaged spidey, which of the 3 film's battle damaged sequences would you like to see in figure form, granted, it seems that the first one, showed the most blood.

I would be happy if they did Train scene from spidey 2 along with the Doc. Then do wrestling spidey from one with the Goblin. I do wish for a Bone Saw still.

I've been ordering from CSC since they rectified the CC issues and haven't had one single complaint about anything...and they ship quickly and safely

I would be happy if they did Train scene from spidey 2 along with the Doc. Then do wrestling spidey from one with the Goblin. I do wish for a Bone Saw still.

Bone Saw! :goodpost: R.I.P. Randy "Macho Man" Savage! R.I.P. Oohh Yeaahh! :clap

that "Human spider" suit would be fun.

Last edited:
So 390 pages and still a boatload of orders to ship..."we're gonna need a bigger thread" a couple of boat references and a Jaws reference there totally unintended.

So 390 pages and still a boatload of orders to ship..."we're gonna need a bigger thread" a couple of boat references and a Jaws reference there totally unintended.

I'm fine with it, people are still posting on the original HT Predator 1 figure and TDK deluxe threads :rotfl

3 WEEKS STILL.

Maybe toys2 will come through a bit sooner.

Worse, the email said you'll get charged in the first week of august, then would be a couple of weeks after that, making it a total of 24 days, remember weekends don't count to them. :slap:banghead

Back