Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered with SSC and CSC, got the e-mail alert. They will probably begin charging accounts the week of the 8th and begin shipping that same week.

CSC will probalby get thiers in a few days before SS begins shipping thiers . My money will go to who begins shipping first. Easy to cancel w/ SS.

Ordered with SSC and CSC, got the e-mail alert. They will probably begin charging accounts the week of the 8th and begin shipping that same week.

CSC will probalby get thiers in a few days before SS begins shipping thiers . My money will go to who begins shipping first. Easy to cancel w/ SS.

My email from SSC said 24 days (not including weekends) , unless my math is wrong, that's not the first week of August, more like the middle of August. :slap

Bet your get yours from CSC first, aren't you happy you ordered from both.:thud:

3 WEEKS STILL.

Maybe toys2 will come through a bit sooner.

I contacted Eric form Toys2 he said he probably won't be shipping out till after august 3; around that time. MIght be the second week of august we get it with him.

My email from SSC said 24 days (not including weekends) , unless my math is wrong, that's not the first week of August, more like the middle of August. :slap

Bet your get yours from CSC first, aren't you happy you ordered from both.:thud:

SSC doesn't go by buisness days , plus the e-mail says to have your account in order and money ready buy August 8th.

It will be in 24 days from today, and least thats how it works for Star Wars when a notice is sent out.

Yes I'm happy I ordered from CSC , they will probbaly get it first, plus I paid for
mine using a visa giftcard that was given to me from work.

The last email I received from Sideshow said my flex payments were august 5th, september 5th, and october 5th. I knew the figure would be out before then, but the rep could not even give me a final price so I could pay for it now and gave me this schedule.

if i get on the waitlist now, is it likely to convert by release.

if a lil' bit after release i decide to go elsewhere can i cancel the waitlist reservation?

Don't worry about canceling, you're going to be the wait list forever! once people get their spideys from SSC, and start posting pics and reviews on this or another thread, nobody will cancel their orders. :slap

If I were you, order from CSC asap if you want to get spidey at a good price and have it by Oct or Nov.

You stay on the Wait with SSC, you may never get him, nobody is going to cancel at least until after Sept, maybe. :panic:

The last email I received from Sideshow said my flex payments were august 5th, september 5th, and october 5th. I knew the figure would be out before then, but the rep could not even give me a final price so I could pay for it now and gave me this schedule.

Good luck man, I don't know with flex pay, you might have to wait awhile for yours, since they probably ship the people that paid in full first. and since it took awhile to sell out, it might take a month of two, after the release, that's why they gave you that crazy schedule. Did they say you would get yours before you finish paying them, probably not right, because it wouldn't be fair for the people that already paid.

Order it from CSC, if you have the money now, see if SSC can stop your flex pay

I contacted Eric form Toys2 he said he probably won't be shipping out till after august 3; around that time. MIght be the second week of august we get it with him.

I hope he gets Sweeney Todd with that shipment, i'll be picking up both.

What are the chances that the joints of the spidey arms will break? Cos i had a dx batman and one of the arm joints just gave way one day...and all i had it do was the standard a arms-to-side pose.

slim to none...

:exactly: I put both of mine in extreme bicep and shoulder stretch poses ,and unless you take a pair of pliers and grab one arm and fold it all the back with spider strength that's the only way it would break, and I think even then it would just dislodge from the arm socket, I bet the vinyl used for bats gave you that breakage problem.

Can anyone post a picture of the Spidey box in comparison to the Thor box? I just want to get a better idea of the size.

Back