Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered Spidey from CSC... I figured I ought to jump on the $150 price tag before he doubles in a couple weeks!

Who is CSC ??

Never mind , I figured it out its Corner Store. I have ordered them before and was happy with them . I currently have my order with SS and the prices are the same with both places
can anyone tell me which one would I be betetr off ordering through? I have always been happy with SS also. Thanks Guys.

Last edited:
Pre-Order at SSC stopped already, but CSC still has it listed. I ordered it about 15 minutes ago and I've gotten my confirmation email/receipt. It's legit and probably the best and only place left to guarantee that you get this figure for retail.

I have my order with SS and have also orderd through CSC and am happy with both companies . The price is the same with both places . Is there any reason why one would be betetr than the other to order through ??

Which one whould ship Spidey first??

Does Sideshow ship on the early side or late side? I've ordered from there before, but wasn't on the boards at the time so t got to me when it got to me. BTW I would love to see some pics with a NYC backdrop like the proto pics had.

Does Sideshow ship on the early side or late side? I've ordered from there before, but wasn't on the boards at the time so t got to me when it got to me. BTW I would love to see some pics with a NYC backdrop like the proto pics had.

Thanks man!

Anyone else have any insight??

I preordered Kevin Flynn through CSC and they shipped already. I don't think sideshow has yet.

I preordered Kevin Flynn through CSC and they shipped already. I don't think sideshow has yet.

Thanks guys ! , Went ahead and ordered through CSC ! I love SSC
and almost always buy my SW 1:6 through them for my MISB collection and through whoever else I get them for cheap for my loose collection .

Since this is not thier product I understand there is some lag time with
shipping . They didn't start charging accounts for Kevin Flynn until today so the retail aco____s must get there alotment first since most of them already have thier orders paid for when they arrive at the SS
warehouse.

And which is also why BBTS takes forever to ship thier orders because
they take forever to pay SSC.

It works the opposite way for SS products that have an exclusive item.

Thanks guys ! , Went ahead and ordered through CSC ! I love SSC
and almost always buy my SW 1:6 through them for my MISB collection and through whoever else I get them for cheap for my loose collection .

Since this is not thier product I understand there is some lag time with
shipping . They didn't start charging accounts for Kevin Flynn until today so the retail aco____s must get there alotment first since most of them already have thier orders paid for when they arrive at the SS
warehouse.

And which is also why BBTS takes forever to ship thier orders because
they take forever to pay SSC.

It works the opposite way for SS products that have an exclusive item.

Just a word of advice, for all you CSC pre-orders, make sure you monitor your Credit or Debit accounts, I know they had a major CC card fraud, awhile ago, somebody hacked into personal customer accounts on the website, although they cleared it up, I think somebody got into my account. I track my purchases constantly, and I know there is no such thing as secured buying on the internet, I haven't issues with my internet connections, and I got hacked into shortly after they announced what has happened. I recently ordered the 1/4 Neca masked predator. and the service was fantastic with CSC, but who knows for sure, so I'm still constantly keeping track of all my funds daily. I'm not saying don't trust CSC, because they are a great distruibutor of collectibles, and so far all is well, but you should always be aware nowadays. Just be cautious, again no service is secure, but I got waxed with $1,200 total from purchases I didn't approve. I quickly reported it, and my bank took care of it within a few days, but it was annoying that I had to go through it at all. CSC is fast and efficient, but think of it, better be safe than sorry. :pray:

Just a word of advice, for all you CSC pre-orders, make sure you monitor your Credit or Debit accounts, I know they had a major CC card fraud, awhile ago, somebody hacked into personal customer accounts on the website, although they cleared it up, I think somebody got into my account. I track my purchases constantly, and I know there is no such thing as secured buying on the internet, I haven't issues with my internet connections, and I got hacked into shortly after they announced what has happened. I recently ordered the 1/4 Neca masked predator. and the service was fantastic with CSC, but who knows for sure, so I'm still constantly keeping track of all my funds daily. I'm not saying don't trust CSC, because they are a great distruibutor of collectibles, and so far all is well, but you should always be aware nowadays. Just be cautious, again no service is secure, but I got waxed with $1,200 total from purchases I didn't approve. I quickly reported it, and my bank took care of it within a few days, but it was annoying that I had to go through it at all. CSC is fast and efficient, but think of it, better be safe than sorry. :pray:

That's why I pay through PayPal. :chew

I don't think it's fair to plant a seed of doubt in the minds of prospective CSC clients when you have no proof that this latest CC scare of yours has anything to do with them. Yes they got hacked however long ago, but like you said, it happens.

If you want to go on a tangent about internet shopping security, I'm sure CSC would appreciate you leaving their name out of it, unless you have something to substantiate that they have anything to do with it.

Word of mouth is important on this board, and if you appreciate their excellent service the way you say you do, I would think twice about insinuating something that could potentially cost them business.

Back