Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Ok you got me there, I guess I'm not a fan of movies 11 or so years old getting rebooted, but I understand your point.
2. Again this is Spiderman, go with the OG suit especially since it's the first one of what no doubt, if successful, will have sequels, if need be change it later on but IMO it looks horrible, unless you like basketball looking masks.
3. 51234.67 per film if I cast right :wink1: I didn't like him in Social Network therefore I'm biased to my opinion

Tell me, did you like Batman's outfit from The Dark Knight?

This figure needs to hurry up. It's not shipping at the same time as the Tracker Predator...is it?

lol, Thomas Hayden Church was the only person that gave a ____ in the third one.

You are correct sir. Even though I didn't like that he wasn't a true bad guy in the purest sense of the word, just misunderstood, I still liked his side story. Harry seemed like the only real bad guy in the flick. Venom was just a wuss in a powerful suit.

Tell me, did you like Batman's outfit from The Dark Knight?
Yes I did, and while I know it's another iconic look, there is no way Keaton/Bale would look right in grey and blue tights. I, and I'm sure majority of people here, loved 89 Bats and since the suit was black and a muscle suit that was what I expected for BB. Also the story in BB sells the suit well in BB.

Yes. In the first and second movie he did great. The third movie he really slacked off. I like tobey's acting but even I was disappointed in his performance in SM3.

I thought Toby was a fine Peter Parker/Spiderman and he does has acting ability, SM 3 wasnt for me I really did not like the film also I'm not a fan of AG in the role. As far as acting goes the hard part is a believable Peter Parker, maybe AG will be brilliant i just don't like him as of right now. Also There is a ton of stunt work and cgi done in the suit so it really doesnt matter who's in it as long as the physical traits of Spiderman are done well. Just my feelings on this movie which I didn't even see a teaser for so I very well end up eating most of my words, I won't be changing my mind on the suit though, and if it is a good flick it'll make me miss the OG suit even more.

I realize that the movie could be great, but as a beloved character from my childhood I love the OG look

Last edited:
I think they are both fine. Equally, they both will serve their purpose of making millions and nothing I say will ever change that so I just roll with it and focus my concerns on other things more suited for my time.

Yes I did, and while I know it's another iconic look, there is no way Keaton/Bale would look right in grey and blue tights. I, and I'm sure majority of people here, loved 89 Bats and since the suit was black and a muscle suit that was what I expected for BB. Also the story in BB sells the suit well in BB.

I thought Toby was a fine Peter Parker/Spiderman and he does has acting ability, SM 3 wasnt for me I really did not like the film also I'm not a fan of AG in the role. As far as acting goes the hard part is a believable Peter Parker, maybe AG will be brilliant i just don't like him as of right now. Also There is a ton of stunt work and cgi done in the suit so it really doesnt matter who's in it as long as the physical traits of Spiderman are done well. Just my feelings on this movie which I didn't even see a teaser for so I very well end up eating most of my words, I won't be changing my mind on the suit though, and if it is a good flick it'll make me miss the OG suit even more.

I realize that the movie could be great, but as a beloved character from my childhood I love the OG look

Did you ever watch the "Batman: Dead End" short? That outfit could've worked in a movie, and it was the iconic design. Yet, his outfit still has not been truely "true" to the source material. Spidermans new suit isn't bad looking at all IMO. I want a figure of it already, and Garfield >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>toby the boy man.

This suit:

scaled.php

> this suit

spider-man-basketball.jpg

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZEd3zsQgg4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZEd3zsQgg4[/ame]

I have a feeling I might like the new suit & movie :D

the_amazing_spiderman___teaser_by_12fortytwo-d3h53h2.jpg

spiderman_2012_poster_by_12fortytwo-d3h5ic6.jpg

Not sure if these are official pics. But they look good to me :D

I have a feeling I might like the new suit & movie :D

the_amazing_spiderman___teaser_by_12fortytwo-d3h53h2.jpg

spiderman_2012_poster_by_12fortytwo-d3h5ic6.jpg

Not sure if these are official pics. But they look good to me :D

The suit does look good here, but you can barely see it due to the pose, and the lighting and the webs, plus his head is down in both pics :dunno also I'm noticing that the webbing on the mask doesnt look like webbing it's squares...weird.

Back