Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wouldn't surprise me in the least, SSC tends to do this alot, :banghead

but patience is worth it, this is a fantastic piece that's well worth the torture SSC will probably cause. :clap

Yeah, this turned out really, really nice!

Yeah i cant get enough of Marvel and DC films :D

:lecture Though I've yet to see Green Lantern. :(

Saw X-Men a couple days ago and it was fantastic! I want a Magneto.

Yeah, this turned out really, really nice!

:lecture Though I've yet to see Green Lantern. :(

Saw X-Men a couple days ago and it was fantastic! I want a Magneto.

I prefered GL over X-Men but not by much.

That said i will buy a GL but im unsure about the young X-men atm i'll have to see when the protos pop up.

So level with me--now are you gonna be one of those "Fassbender needs to play James Bond, and Spiderman, and Batman, and Ghandi, and Winston Churchill, and Jesus Christ" guys?

Blurry I know...but I'm tired and it's dark here!! :lol

100_6824.jpg

100_6825.jpg

Rainman's Gang Bang Boy shipped already, Snake? And dark? It looks like you took that shot inside the closet. :lol

Nice additions though! Congrats.

:lol

It did indeed. Yeh I know!! I will take one more shot of both to show them off and then I must sleeeeepp! :D

Cheers! :hi5:

That mask has a weird looking texture and color to it, meh,it does look like a basketball, maybe they should take it off and have lebron James play one on one with Dirk Norwitski with it, sheesh :slap

Where's Sam Raimi when you need him

RE: Post # 3773

The first photo does look a bit weird, I also think it looks a bit basketball ish.. crossed with some sort of alien head. (weirdly shaped).

I wonder how they will make the main villain look now.
Spoiler Spoiler:

RE: Post # 3773

The first photo does look a bit weird, I also think it looks a bit basketball ish.. crossed with some sort of alien head. (weirdly shaped).

I wonder how they will make the main villain look now.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Didn't know that was the vilain, did not want to follow this movie,
Fantastic approach with continuity, thank god they didn't try to rush the concept with Carnage being in the mix, utterly destroying the idea, like spidey 3 had by rushing Venom into the storyline. :yess: wouldn't mind seeing Vulture, Rhino or Mysterio though.

Back