Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is the best part, you can't leave me cliffhanging like that. Whats the best part??????:medic

Sorry, my post messed up. The best part to me is the up and down movement, you still feel that the mask is sewn tightly, but the free range of the head and neck joint makes it seem the most accurate to a humAn being's head, very well made and moves effortlessly, I even tried a 360 turn to it, of course the mask streched, but it still moved fluently without tearing for as far as I can turn it that is. You won't be disappointed :yess:

just picture it like the movie, of course, it's a skintight mask, but you can still move the head and neck very fluently and stretch it without any tear to it.

Last edited:
Hi friends.

First of all thank you to those of us who are already the proud owners of this amazing figure! :clap

As for me, as I have ordered since the beginning of December at BBTS, I don't think to have it before a month... :impatient:

I don't remember which fellow had made ​​the request, but could someone be kind enough to post a scan of the instructions sufficiently clear that Hot Toys advocates for handling this jewel (front / back)?

In advance thank you! :hi5:

Hi friends.

First of all thank you to those of us who are already the proud owners of this amazing figure! :clap

As for me, as I have ordered since the beginning of December at BBTS, I don't think to have it before a month... :impatient:

I don't remember which fellow had made ​​the request, but could someone be kind enough to post a scan of the instructions sufficiently clear that Hot Toys advocates for handling this jewel (front / back)?

In advance thank you! :hi5:

Here you go:

Scan.jpg

264798_10150233296562919_633832918_7659765_6510711_n.jpg

spiderman is surprisingly a really good figure.. very good looking figure..

look what he did, that's his new skill

ill try to make a mini review later

Venom, Baby Goblin and Sandman needs to be made to complete the HT Spidey line. I really hope it would look great if all of them had a connecting pillars that can be connected to Spideys current rock stand..

... With the scan of the instructions that was kindly posted by deadly_striker, I have confirmation of what I already thought reading here, but so far without certainty, ie that the boots can be removed.

Would someone there already risky? This kind of info would be valuable for when an ankle joint should be changed or if the suit is raised above the boot, everyone will appreciate what to do or not do, right? :dunno

Got mine today! Really wasn't expecting it all, I bought from HK_apestore on ebay and it was posted Monday via EMS, got here today, definitely a recommended seller.

In terms of the figure, I didn't have a great look at it, just through the packaging, I was short on time as i'd just nipped home from work. but man oh man it looks incredible, just like all the photos we've been seeing. From the looks of it it is every bit as good as i'd hoped.

Also, it easily comes in the best box HT have done. Superb box, it warrants displaying itself.

Venom, Baby Goblin and Sandman needs to be made to complete the HT Spidey line. I really hope it would look great if all of them had a connecting pillars that can be connected to Spideys current rock stand..

They have made "Baby Goblin":dunno

Man, I just can't believe how amazing this figure looks! Spidey's always been my fave - but I was going to wait for the black suit.

However my resolve is slowly fizzling out as we speak. :slap :lol

Got mine today! Really wasn't expecting it all, I bought from HK_apestore on ebay and it was posted Monday via EMS, got here today, definitely a recommended seller.

In terms of the figure, I didn't have a great look at it, just through the packaging, I was short on time as i'd just nipped home from work. but man oh man it looks incredible, just like all the photos we've been seeing. From the looks of it it is every bit as good as i'd hoped.

Also, it easily comes in the best box HT have done. Superb box, it warrants displaying itself.

EMS Is the fastest way to deiveler from HK, apestore is usually very quick, that is why they have the EMS option, it costs more to ship, I don't mind, because it usually takes only 2-3 days. :clap

... With the scan of the instructions that was kindly posted by deadly_striker, I have confirmation of what I already thought reading here, but so far without certainty, ie that the boots can be removed.

Would someone there already risky? This kind of info would be valuable for when an ankle joint should be changed or if the suit is raised above the boot, everyone will appreciate what to do or not do, right? :dunno

If you can take the boots off, I'll be shocked :horror I tried on mine, and from what I can tell, they're pretty well stiched or sewn to the outfit, I tried many ways, but had the same result, I can't understand why the instructions can say that they can. Unless, I'm doing something wrong, I don't think they can :panic:

If you can take the boots off, I'll be shocked :horror I tried on mine, and from what I can tell, they're pretty well stiched or sewn to the outfit, I tried many ways, but had the same result, I can't understand why the instructions can say that they can. Unless, I'm doing something wrong, I don't think they can :panic:

Baloo misinterpreted the instruction. The instructions say "Do Not" detach the boots with a BIG X in the left corner. The boots are not meant to be removed.

Baloo misinterpreted the instruction. The instructions say "Do Not" detach the boots with a BIG X in the left corner. The boots are not meant to be removed.

Are you sure, because the instructions say do not detach the boots with " Excessive force" otherwise the suit will get messed up, that's what got me thinking, don't you think. :dunno

I don't like the translation, they should of just said, do not detach boots or boots do not detach from the body

Back