Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow delivery charges do not include customs charges - you will be billed for these separately. I bought Thor from there recently and got stung by FedEx for £35 customs fees, the bill for which arrived about a week after Thor did. So ultimately, Sideshow is a good place to get stuff from but it ends up being quite pricey. Good service, though.

just a quick question anyone from canada order from sideshow toys before? how much does it usually cost for shipping and all those duty fees? Am i looking around $25 shipping + VAT + duty (around $50 total?)

thanks for the help guys :wave

The worst part about SM3 was that they nullified Spider-man's emotional 'origin' by having Flint Marko kill Uncle Ben. Way to ____ all over the character.

My first viewing of SM3 was a horrible experience. Just because I arrived late missing the first 10 minutes and ended up sitting in the very front row and off to the side. Honestly why they even bother to have seats that close to a huge screen is beyond me. And yeah I agreed with the reviews I had read - too bloated. Last time I watched it though I didn't think it was bad.

My first viewing of SM3 was a horrible experience. Just because I arrived late missing the first 10 minutes and ended up sitting in the very front row and off to the side. Honestly why they even bother to have seats that close to a huge screen is beyond me. And yeah I agreed with the reviews I had read - too bloated. Last time I watched it though I didn't think it was bad.

I had almost the exact same seating as you, you can't enjoy a movie like that, you don't know where to look!:panic:

For those of you that own the HT Spider-man like me, enjoy :clap

But I'm curious, this piece is labeled everywhere as a "limited edition" piece, yet nowhere on the figure does it emphasize that, I checked on the figure no specific number on the box, nothing, :dunno

I thought since it was Limited It would have a certain number, but maybe HT doesn't do that, I can't if the original Predator, Dutch or Bruce Lee where labeled limited I have check on that again, oh well, still a fantastic piece!

But if those seats didn't exist in the 1st place you would've missed your show because you obviously showed up late for the good seats. :tap

You should be grateful those seats were available to you, next time show up early :lol

BTW, I had great seats and the movie still sucked. :lecture

Last edited:
For those of you that own the HT Spider-man like me, enjoy :clap

But I'm curious, this piece is labeled everywhere as a "limited edition" piece, yet nowhere on the figure does it emphasize that, I checked on the figure no specific number on the box, nothing, :dunno

I thought since it was Limited It would have a certain number, but maybe HT doesn't do that, I can't if the original Predator, Dutch or Bruce Lee where labeled limited I have check on that again, oh well, still a fantastic piece!

I believe all marvel hot toys have the "limited edition" added to them, but i don't think it actually means anything, i guess marvel makes them put it there for whatever reason.:dunno

I believe all marvel hot toys have the "limited edition" added to them, but i don't think it actually means anything.

:exactly: Much like what I already said ;)

Plus, since they only make one run of each figure it kinda sorta is a limited edition figure. Then again, I believe all but one HT figure hasn't had a second run...but I could be making stuff up again :panic:

:exactly: Much like what I already said ;)

Plus, since they only make one run of each figure it kinda sorta is a limited edition figure. Then again, I believe all but one HT figure hasn't had a second run...but I could be making stuff up again :panic:

I only noticed your post after i had posted my own!:lol:peace

..you speak of the t2 t800 right?

Part 3 was a mess. They could have made it cool with the black suit, like an addiction, really hard to give up. They could have pushed it a little darker. They DID NOT have to do that stupid dance scene, or that corny hair cut routine. That right there is enough to hate the movie. Add to the fact that Raimi was forced to shoe horn in Venom, who should have had his own movie, Sandman who was portrayed by an academy award winning actor who barely had any lines and goblin and there is just too much going on with not enough time for any development. Three should have been about the black suit, Harry, And set up venom for pt 4. I believe if Raimi had his way, without Avi Arad pushing to put all this in we could have had a better moveie. Look at part 2, it was amazing, better than the first then too many cooks in the kitchen spoiled the third. I'm just glad that there was no major tweaks to the suit that made it 3 specific, and even a black suit is close to the comic so I can justify getting it otherwise anything from three is an easy pass.

Well said. The parts with the black suit were great. Loved the black suit theme music too. Shame the black suit was barely even in it though....

Damn, I'm not sure what to do. Thinking about pre-ordering this one at SSC. I have so many figures on preorder already though. I'm afraid to shed the money!

I have a question for those that have him. Does the mask move over the head quite well? Or is it not really move-able? Is it supertight or enough leeway to move it?

Damn, I'm not sure what to do. Thinking about pre-ordering this one at SSC. I have so many figures on preorder already though. I'm afraid to shed the money!

This will go the way of blade i'm sure, pre-order him dude,you will regret it later when the figure shoots up in price.

If I had a gazillion figures on pre-order it's a pretty safe bet that this one would be sitting around the top of the heap :)

Part 3 was a mess. They could have made it cool with the black suit, like an addiction, really hard to give up. They could have pushed it a little darker. They DID NOT have to do that stupid dance scene, or that corny hair cut routine. That right there is enough to hate the movie. Add to the fact that Raimi was forced to shoe horn in Venom, who should have had his own movie, Sandman who was portrayed by an academy award winning actor who barely had any lines and goblin and there is just too much going on with not enough time for any development. Three should have been about the black suit, Harry, And set up venom for pt 4. I believe if Raimi had his way, without Avi Arad pushing to put all this in we could have had a better moveie. Look at part 2, it was amazing, better than the first then too many cooks in the kitchen spoiled the third. I'm just glad that there was no major tweaks to the suit that made it 3 specific, and even a black suit is close to the comic so I can justify getting it otherwise anything from three is an easy pass.

I agree 100% Venom was like a cameo.

I have a question for those that have him. Does the mask move over the head quite well? Or is it not really move-able? Is it supertight or enough leeway to move it?

The mask is very impressive in the movement. The range is like any other true type neck, it turns f and b fine, l and r is siide to side flows nice , the best part is the up and down movement, it gets full range of the neck, don't get me wrong, you still get the sense that the mask is sewn tight, but has range, just like a human neck moving in a mask that sewn to an outfit or costume, it's the first hot toys figure that has the best head and neck movement that mimics the human head and neck, I think so far, of course you can't mimic 360 degree turn on it without stretching the mask, but it does stretch pretty seamisly, you won't be disappointed.

Last edited:
The mask very impressive in the movement. The range is like any other true type neck, it turns f and b fine, l and r is great,the best part is

What is the best part, you can't leave me cliffhanging like that. Whats the best part??????:medic

Back