Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG's pics make me want to enter a medically induced coma until this is at my door.

OMG continues to deliver. The suit appears to have enough "room" to pull off cool poses.

What say ye OMG about the webbing in the suit, any worries?

Amazing how iffy those first few pics looked compared to the latest ones. Granted it is one guy's figure, there could be variability.

Better get your pre-orders in folks, before the U.S. sellers sell out and HK dealers get a look at OMG's pics and jack up their prices!!: monkey4

Post release receiption gives a pretty good shot a symbiote spidey and at least one villain.

Sorry, but please dont quote a full page of pics. My review 1 pics which save on photobucket ...... bandwidth when from 0% to now close to 100% in a day...... :panic:

What say ye OMG about the webbing in the suit, any worries?

No worry when its just out of factory:panic:

Better get your pre-orders in folks, before the U.S. sellers sell out and HK dealers get a look at OMG's pics and jack up their prices!!: monkey4

Recently hkers went crazy and PO EVERY HT figure like there's no tomorrow, they think they can make huge profit from it like the DX04 limited ed. Check out Yahoo HK auction, both Jill and BL sold for less than retail. :panic:

Sorry, but please dont quote a full page of pics. My review 1 pics which save on photobucket ...... bandwidth when from 0% to now close to 100% in a day...... :panic:

No worry when its just out of factory:panic:

Recently hkers went crazy and PO EVERY HT figure like there's no tomorrow, they think they can make huge profit from it like the DX04 limited ed. Check out Yahoo HK auction, both Jill and BL sold for less than retail. :panic:

Yeah, but there's those figures omg :monkey4 but this is SPIDER-MAN!!!! from the Movie!! :dance Tobey would be proud!!!

Last edited:
I am really excited now about this figure, really nice looking. I wonder if there will be some problems with blue and red alignment and the webbing. If you look closely you see it, this one if off a bit on the webbing but I can see how some people could end up with some not looking as good. Not sure but I hope not! Cool figure though and I like the building corner piece too.

This fig is simply impresive. It keeps getting better and better with time like vintage wine. :panic:

Back