Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better to err on the side of caution...

Blast-from-the-Past-6.jpg

I meant the suit and webbing pattern bro!! :slap All we know that the medicom body is a real crap in terms of durability and quality compared to the HT TT

(My Medicom wolverine left shoulder was broken shortly :monkey1)

Ah, my fault for skimming through posts. Sorry!

Yeah, only time will tell how the webbing will hold up.... Though I do like the way the production figures look as opposed to the proto. Let's just keep out fingers crossed! :pray:

I'll end up going with a natural pose, nothing crazy and thatll make me happy. I'm just glad that HT put this out it's basically the classic SM costume I grew up with albeit a better one. You can hate the 3rd film, love the first 2 and still justify getting this cause it's not a movie specific look.

Last edited:
I think that this HT spidey could achieve the same poses as the medicom's spideys.. but at the same time I "feel" that this HT spidey is more delicate..

If HTchose a TT as body ( and 95% of HT figures has a TT inside) It does'nt mean that you can playing arround with him like a toy..It's still a collectible, and the webbing pattern looks fragile to me and could deteriorate over time...I guess :dunno

Edit Otherwise .. we have'nt seen the instruction sheet yet, and dunno if could say something about the webbing or possible poseeability (restrictions) cautions :/

I concur, but they could've used one of the muscled tt bodies, with its articulation, but there is no chance because it's spidey :yess:

I like to add, for anyone who has the bruce lee deluxe with PERS knows that he comes with a spandex lycra type jumpsuit that fits really, snug and tight on the fantastic body, I was able to pose him in unbelievable poses with that suit on, my god, the flexibility of this body and suit is incredible, I would have to say that HT's copy that option in creating the suit, so I think the stretch problem shouldn't be an issue with spidey, however I think the webbing like I stated before would be my concern overtime as far as the stretch problem and material with spidey's outfit. we'll have to see :dunno

The proof would be when I actually have it in my hands and I can see and feel the stitching and webbing around the neck and mask, then I can determine the material they used, so I can figure out the elasticity of the outfit to explore the stretching factor and deteritration, if any will happen overtime.

Pictures and videos, even showing head and body movement , can't compensate with actually touching the product to determine it's durability. :lecture

Last edited:
Mail just came, no spidey :monkey2:monkey2

Hoping tomorrow before the 4th! uggh, I wish mail was sunday too!

I hate when there is a holiday when I'm expecting a package! :banghead:banghead

I didn't know you had this coming already, Guyver! When did it ship?

Wed or Tues I think , I have to check, I've been in contact with my seller since last Friday. I opted for speed shipping, I still have another one coming from SSC, but when that happens, it happens.

This guy just looks awesome. That is what is so great about Hot Toys is each piece is better than the last. Most of the time.

This guy just looks awesome. That is what is so great about Hot Toys is each piece is better than the last. Most of the time.

Been dealing with Hot Toys for a long time, my first figure was the Battle Damaged T-800 with the Jacked up face, then Robocop The original, followed by Predator 2 and Elder Predator. I had no idea that those would become collectibles pieces, wow. :horror

I knew they would get better, but the renditions they made are outstanding, keep it up.

Photo Review 2-3

83f257bb.jpg

345d5dc0.jpg

e8743cd8.jpg

e6b26d21.jpg

4976713c.jpg

e06ef430.jpg

38c466f0.jpg

825a7615.jpg

121bd12f.jpg

d50af8b6.jpg

The world 10th wonder - how the heck can they put the suit on the TT?

For me this is one of Hot Toys' best.

It has got to be the best example of a figure looking like it just jumped off the screen? For me it is anyway. Everything is perfect man, I mean look at the underlying headsculpt and the look it gives the mask from the outside. The material, the body, the detail of the eyes. It is head to toe a perfect representation. It can't get any closer imo.

Back