Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't anyone who has 'seen' it going to give a reason for not liking it?

I really don't understand it myself...There's not a whole lot to the figure and costume design in general, so aside from the functionality issue of the boots, I think it looks great.

Looks incredible to me, just needs cloth/poseable booties.

5289594931_8f1d126470_o.jpg

How hard would it be for them to give him a pair of boots like on the DX Batman? I mean it wouldn't be that difficult to make some spidey rubber boots that can be move and be posed.

I think spidey'sboots are similar material to the new predator boots. They allow the figure to stand on its own which i think hot toys intended. Definitely no bending there. Also a rubber like dx batman's boots crease too much for a tight body suit look.
As far as height, he is probably a standard true type height. But a hans landa figure is considerably shorter than a T2-T800. A reeves superman will definitely be a new body and will probably be at least as tall as the T-800, because Christopher is as tall as Arnold if not taller.

I think spidey'sboots are similar material to the new predator boots. They allow the figure to stand on its own which i think hot toys intended. Definitely no bending there. Also a rubber like dx batman's boots crease too much for a tight body suit look.

wow, what a GUESS as to how it will be.

theres no way he wont have bendable ankles, there i said it. hes spiderman, just because they didnt show it in the pics doesnt mean its not there.

The Jack Sparrow thread can be summed up with: exclusive telescope

The Indy thread can be summed up with: likeness sucks

The Spidey thread can be summed up with: flexible boots

The Jack Sparrow thread can be summed up with: exclusive telescope

The Indy thread can be summed up with: likeness sucks

The Spidey thread can be summed up with: flexible boots

Don't forget the Joker threads.

ocdmandbymeaniebanini.jpg

Back