Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to love spiderman but I think I'm tired of it now, I can't order it yet until I see real pictures in hand.

I may get this. My fav heroes are Batman, Superman, Captain America and Spiderman. I have OC Bats and DX02 Bats, Def gonna get Keaton Bats and Reeve Superman(If they ever come out ;)), so I may as well add Spidey to the list to have all my favs. And if I like the Cap they make that will complete the set!

The guy that said he saw and it and didnt like it was the best person to ask. Since he could have went inside and asked an employee why it was taken out of the display. But, have not heard from him in this thread ever since he said he didnt like it. I think he is lying about seeing it actually.

with all the new toys being displayed at TH, did they possibly completely remove the Spideyman?

I will be in HK in about two weeks so I'm going to ask the workers at Toy Hunters and see why they took it off display...well hopefully someone that lives in HK would do that for us before my trip.

I will be in HK in about two weeks so I'm going to ask the workers at Toy Hunters and see why they took it off display...well hopefully someone that lives in HK would do that for us before my trip.

You are making my spider sense tingle with anticipation.

Back