Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My ponies are gone!!! :( oh well.

I pre-ordered spidey as I really would like to have him. I'm ok without any of the others. The one additional character I might bite on and get would be Doc Ock. Jameson would be cool too, out of the 3 movies I thought he was awesome in his role. call it weird, but I would get Jameson before Doc Ock. I consider him a more important character in the spidey universe than Doc Ock.

My ponies are gone!!! :( oh well.

I pre-ordered spidey as I really would like to have him. I'm ok without any of the others. The one additional character I might bite on and get would be Doc Ock. Jameson would be cool too, out of the 3 movies I thought he was awesome in his role. call it weird, but I would get Jameson before Doc Ock. I consider him a more important character in the spidey universe than Doc Ock.

though I love Jameson too, I doubt HT will make him..:dunno

Now if only someone could tell me where i could find a 1/6 Wolverine mask...

61185388.jpg

Ordered mine, I love the way he looks!! Hope the final product turns out as well as the Batman dx02 turned out. aside from the leaking abs..lol

I got this pre ordered really wish they would of had alt head like a Peter Parker or like a battle damaged head with partially torn mask would of been awsome

And if I had to pick the next figure for this license I wiuld agree gobby with the glider would be such an amazing figure I love the figure sets they look amazing

Yeah I know it's one peice but they could of done a removable mask or somthing I could of dealt with a seem at the neck for an alt head I mean In the movie it's a removable mask don't think it could of been that hard compared to what they have done with other figs but the price is right can't argue that he is prolly the cheapest one I have on pre order

Back