Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1299412916433851rj1.jpg

12994129164339286fz.jpg

I really hope the final product doesn't look like that. :pray:

Looks really rough.

Yeah. If that neck piece has to be double seamed (front and back) it is going to be a very tricky task of making it look tailored. I hope they can get it so that just the back is seamed.

People have knocked the "sprayed-on muscles" on the new Spidey suit. Thought these pics were helpful in showing that the same thing was done on the old suit:

I don't hate the guy, love the first two films and I thought he played Peter well enough. I just wouldn't ever display spidey maskless and the omission of the Tobey sculpt is undoubtedly keeping the pricetag down some which is great.

:exactly:

Well one with further enforcement :p

Can't any moderators make one that rules out posting?

Not going to happen, i believe people will want to talk about the pictures being posted, a thread like that will fail big time imo.
I think for most peeps the waiting is the worst part which is why there are comments and discussions about everything. Sometimes things get repeated as there are occasionally several hundred pages to go through, so there is no harm in someone asking a question that may have been asked already. So there tends to be a lot of discussion especialy before its released, and even then once received aswell.

Once the 'in hand' pics start being posted here, usually the discussion just reverts back to the item and how people feel about it when they have it in their collection.
hopefully that will be soon for you guys :duff
x :wave

I'm really looking forward to this figure, I'm just trying to figure out how I want to display him. I'm a bit worry about the webbing he shoots. I had the Medicom Spidey posed shooting his web but gravity took over and they got saggy.

So I finally got off the fence on this figure and pre-ordered it...The only reason I have been hesitant is because it seems (like HT Iron Man line) HT will just end up making a better version of this guy down the road. Since this one is based off the third (and worst) film, I was thinking I should just hold out and wait for the better (Spiderman/Spiderman2) versions....

But then I was thinking with the new "reboot" film, maybe this might be the only Raimi Spiderman we will get from HT :dunno

Hell, worse case scenario I can turn around and sell it later :lol

So I finally got off the fence on this figure and pre-ordered it...The only reason I have been hesitant is because it seems (like HT Iron Man line) HT will just end up making a better version of this guy down the road. Since this one is based off the third (and worst) film, I was thinking I should just hold out and wait for the better (Spiderman/Spiderman2) versions....

But then I was thinking with the new "reboot" film, maybe this might be the only Raimi Spiderman we will get from HT :dunno

Hell, worse case scenario I can turn around and sell it later :lol

Good move IMO.

I think the variety in the IM suits and characters made for a rich vein for HT to tap. Even the MkIII and MkIV suits could be easily justified by the leap in engineering that made for improvements throughout the whole figure.

...but Spidey is Spidey is Spider. Maybe dark webbing here, a Toby sculpt there... but there really isn't anything so different they could do with this figure and I wouldn't bet on versions from the first two films. From a collector's point of view I'd rather they released a single definitive Spidey and then give us a Doc Oc and Green Goblin as well.

...but Spidey is Spidey is Spider. Maybe dark webbing here, a Toby sculpt there... but there really isn't anything so different they could do with this figure and I wouldn't bet on versions from the first two films. From a collector's point of view I'd rather they released a single definitive Spidey and then give us a Doc Oc and Green Goblin as well.

:goodpost::exactly: ..and yes a Doc Ock would be awesome:pray:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_NLgY6f60CA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I have a feeling this is the only Raimi Spidey we're gonna see too so I'll be preordering. And yes, a Doc Ock is a definite buy. My most anticipated villian from the movies.

Back