Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't hate the guy, love the first two films and I thought he played Peter well enough. I just wouldn't ever display spidey maskless and the omission of the Tobey sculpt is undoubtedly keeping the pricetag down some which is great.

I don't hate the guy, love the first two films and I thought he played Peter well enough. I just wouldn't ever display spidey maskless and the omission of the Tobey sculpt is undoubtedly keeping the pricetag down some which is great.

It depends how you see things. To me is an expensive figure. Have you seen how expensive are headsculpts? Its probably the must valuable part of the figure and this one doesnt even have a single one.

Completely agree. Although you could keep the price tag even lower by elmininating that silly base. On the other hand, I wouldn't mind paying a few extra dollars if they made the base more functional to allow for flying poses.

Love or hate McGuire aside ,Bottom line Jarato ..a Tobey sculpt would ____ up the neck/mask area on the suit,the figure is better of without it.

I think this figure will shoot up in price after it's release like blade and Wolverine ..so for me what i pay for him now does not really matter as i'm pretty confident this figure will be an investment( but i'm not getting him just for that:peace .it's spiderman! )

Last edited:
I always though HT should expand by offering an additional head for an extra amount. Or selling the head separately like they do with bodies. That way consumers can decide for themselves.

I always though HT should expand by offering an additional head for an extra amount. Or selling the head separately like they do with bodies. That way consumers can decide for themselves.

It would be nice if the next TrueType body comes with a Tobey Maguire/Spider-man HS. In this way guys like me can make a custom Peter Parker.

It would be nice if the next TrueType body comes with a Tobey Maguire/Spider-man HS. In this way guys like me can make a custom Peter Parker.

That's cool, they should do the same for Killian Murphy for those who want an unmasked Scarecrow. You could then have your bashed Peter parker and a good looking spiderman not ruined by the inclusion of an interchangeable Tobey sculpt.

How cool would a berserker Wolverine sculpt have been? Or a battle cry Thor? HT could sell this separately for an additional sum. But if you're unwilling or unable then you pass and still get the standard version.

Seems like you are the only one out of a hundred posters like really really need a Tobey headsculpt. What's your obsession with Tobey? With DX Batman, I don't need to put on Bruce's head. I even have the Dark Knight OC and I don't display it with Bruce's head.

selling "licensed" heads separately would be very expensive for Hot Toys and they wouldnt be able to make any profit, or likely break even, especially in cases like Toby...

If Jaroto is intent on having a Peter Parker then why doesnt he just use a head that looks like Parker from the comics? Its gonna be a bash anyway...

Seems like you are the only one out of a hundred posters like really really need a Tobey headsculpt. What's your obsession with Tobey? With DX Batman, I don't need to put on Bruce's head. I even have the Dark Knight OC and I don't display it with Bruce's head.

I like human headsculpts.

spidey deserves to look as good as possible in his suit with his mask on. No one in their right mind would display spidey in a suit with no mask on. The only purpose of a Parker head is to bash IMO and HT knows that most people wouldnt bother doing so with a Maguire head

Back