Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope they don't fix the boots... because then I'll have to buy it... and I really can't afford it because I have to by the DX06.

^ There'll be a few more POTC movies coming out and that'll spawn a few more Jack Sparrows in the future. This Spider-man, however, is probably the last one... unless you dig the new Spidey reboot movie's costume, then wait for that one.

Can't imagine there being another DX Sparrow. :dunno

I'm actually one of the few that likes the new Spidey design. And the actor in the new movie is skinnier, so they will probably use a Slim TT, which is how I picture Spidey.

^ There'll be a few more POTC movies coming out and that'll spawn a few more Jack Sparrows in the future. This Spider-man, however, is probably the last one... unless you dig the new Spidey reboot movie's costume, then wait for that one.

..and hopefully they won't make another Jack Sparrow after this DX unless there's a big & I mean big change on his costume from the future POTC movies. :monkey3

I really dont see reaccurring characters in the DX line unless its a drastic change like TDK Batman and 1989 Batman. And even the 1989 isnt getting a DX, just a regular MMS release. So getting another DX Jack is VERY unlikely. Maybe another MMS for a future Pirates film, but Im doubting that too. I think this is HTs final Jack.

Can't imagine there being another DX Sparrow. :dunno

..and hopefully they won't make another Jack Sparrow after this DX unless there's a big & I mean big change on his costume from the future POTC movies. :monkey3

So getting another DX Jack is VERY unlikely. Maybe another MMS for a future Pirates film, but Im doubting that too. I think this is HTs final Jack.

I wasn't talking about another DX release of Jack, but rather a regular release, like what happened to DX Bruce Lee and the yet-to-be-released smiling MMSes. Some slight changes in Jack's clothing and a new (and more accurate) facial expression without PERS. Why wouldn't it happen?

Sorry about Jack pillaging Spidey's thread.

I really dont see reaccurring characters in the DX line unless its a drastic change like TDK Batman and 1989 Batman. And even the 1989 isnt getting a DX, just a regular MMS release. So getting another DX Jack is VERY unlikely. Maybe another MMS for a future Pirates film, but Im doubting that too. I think this is HTs final Jack.

Hopefully..:pray:

whats the problem with the boots? if they are anything like black widows or dx batman then they will have plenty of movement.
looks awesome to me. just want the weblines to be blacker, ill do it myself if i have to.

The DX Batman's boots is rubber and flexible, this is suppose to be hard plastic that can't be bent.

I really hope they are adding flexible, or material boots to this figure, so many spider man poses will be un-doable if they don't change them.

Also looking forward to see if there will be a Goblin, Ock, and Venom figure on the horizon. Imagine Goblin coming with his Glider (Its pretty obvious if made, it will happen), that would cost a fortune haha.

Hmm I was wondering as Hot Toys do sometimes take artistic license when creating these figures, that if they'll do something to Venom to make the design look better. Like having him bulkier or something and changing the face as well (hopefully not into a fish mouth like they have done to all the recent alien figures haha). But yeah hopefully they could make it look better than the design seen on screen, oh and no Topher Grace headsculpt.

whats the problem with the boots? if they are anything like black widows or dx batman then they will have plenty of movement.
looks awesome to me. just want the weblines to be blacker, ill do it myself if i have to.

+1 :exactly:

Well but first I'll wait to see your work on it :lol:lol:lol

Back