Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If changes were made (likely, HT usually does get the feedback and adjusts accordingly, look at the history), and they are significant enough, I will get the figure. Still have not pre-ordered because of it.

Was going to wait to see the figure in hand, I hate doing that, but new pics with improved tid bits could change that.

If changes were made (likely, HT usually does get the feedback and adjusts accordingly, look at the history), and they are significant enough, I will get the figure. Still have not pre-ordered because of it.

Was going to wait to see the figure in hand, I hate doing that, but new pics with improved tid bits could change that.

The only thing that could change my mind is if they added a Peter Parker hs. Not going to happen so Ill pass this one and wait for a better release.

Only thing Im hoping for is rubber boots. Other then that, its done in my eyes. One of the few figures I ever sent to the trouble of PO.

The only thing that could change my mind is if they added a Peter Parker hs. Not going to happen so Ill pass this one and wait for a better release.

I don't want a Tobey fgure...I want Spidey. I don't care who is under the mask.

So as long as the figure IS spidey, I'm good.

Like how people are still waiting for a Blade from the first movie? :monkey3

Actually I could see this being the only red and blue costume they do for a while. The next spidey will probably be the black costume and then I assume they'll make some villains. ( i hope )

Now they might go back and make a DX figure like they did with Bats (not like they could give it PERS or anything. Maybe articulated fingers with cloth gloves.not much else. maybe battle damage.)..... OR they might be tempted by the cash parade and just jump ship to the new film. Whether you like the new style or not :)monkey4), all of the new merchandise will start imitate that design. So this figure will really stand out and once the hype dies down, older fans will recognize this as the true 'Classic' look. And it will become the rare collectible everyone is fighting over, kind of like how everyone was crazy over the Batman 'Original costume'

Like how people are still waiting for a Blade from the first movie? :monkey3

Actually I could see this being the only red and blue costume they do for a while. The next spidey will probably be the black costume and then I assume they'll make some villains. ( i hope )

Now they might go back and make a DX figure like they did with Bats (not like they could give it PERS or anything. Maybe articulated fingers with cloth gloves.not much else. maybe battle damage.)..... OR they might be tempted by the cash parade and just jump ship to the new film. Whether you like the new style or not :)monkey4), all of the new merchandise will start imitate that design. So this figure will really stand out and once the hype dies down, older fans will recognize this as the true 'Classic' look. And it will become the rare collectible everyone is fighting over, kind of like how everyone was crazy over the Batman 'Original costume'

Amen :pray:

This gotta be the first human figure without a face hs. Even ghost rider will get Cage's face. This figure feels incomplete to me.

Peter Parker anyone?

Nope....I don't kibash figures and I rarely display without mask / helmet etc. Thus I have no need for all the alternate hs. Cool when they make them but not necessary in my book. An additional benefit excluding the hs is a much more reasonable price tag.

Back