Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would adversely effect the costumed figure and a toby head would look silly

nope, not if they did it RIGHT. Go look at sideshow's snake eyes figure. head and shirt are separate pieces and it looks fine.

Irrelevant, though considering they're not gonna do it. I'm more worried about the shirt or webbing tearing a little when you pose the head due to the mask and shirt being one piece.

Nope....I don't kibash figures and I rarely display without mask / helmet etc. Thus I have no need for all the alternate hs. Cool when they make them but not necessary in my book. An additional benefit excluding the hs is a much more reasonable price tag.

Darkseed did you get the Mark IV and if so do you want to get rid of the Stark head? :wave:pray:

im actually looking forward o this guy now, now that im buying everything haha. i hope the suit webbing is darker. might have to do it myself.

Please no Tobey HS. Just get the boots and articulation right. I can see it now. HT adds a Tobey sculpt and the thread goes straight to Hell. I can see Tobey, I can't, I can, Wait maybe a little, I can't at all...............:panic:

Last edited:
Lerath666, the problem with that is that the Snakeeyes is all black and Spider-man has tiny webbing lines that would need to line up or yes it would look very bad if you turn his head

This justifies my complain. those figures would have been muuuch better with the extra hs. spider-man would be the same case imo.

You are right in that sense, but imo this figure benefits from not having a Tobey sculpt, by giving us that option it would completely ruin the part of the suit where the bottom of the mask meet's the rest of the suit.

I'm cool with them sacrificing the Tobey sculpt to make the suit look more convincing+ it also kept the price down a bit:)

i think tobey has a real dopey face. and i would never use that thing. i think it would be cool to have an alternate head realistically realized from some comic interpetation. that would be cool.

come HT. make it happen.

1263294840extrasfotosgente1.jpg

I dont get all the Maguire hate...I mean he was spiderman for 3 succesful movies. His hs is needed.

spiderman_2_movie_image_tobey_maguire__1_.jpg

Back