Hot Toys - MMS143 - Spider-Man 3 official specs and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have seen the figure in person, I dont like it, it is really one of the worst piece from HT...

I guess you've seen the exhibition's figure at Toy Hunters, isn't it? Or from other site? :monkey1

I might think that HT have removed it for one reason :lol

I hear all the complaints and I agree there needs to be improvements. I still like the figure because its fabric, which lends itself to easier posability, because the body shape is freakin amazing, and it looks like a dude in a suit instead of a toy. Yes its not exactly screen accurate but I can improve on those few things myself. Toning down the webbing makes the red and blue seem darker and more toned down. The boots have to be redone but my main concern which has only been mentioned I think once in this whole thread is "How will he look next to other Hot Toys figures? I hope he is the same size as the medicom but I seriously doubt it. The body type looks similar to the MM Superman Returns body. If that's the case we will have a spidey as tall as Superman?

I'm not willing to accept that. I really like this figure and I've already preordered it but if I hate it because its the same size as the other heroes I'm selling it. Toby is 5'8" tall and Brandon is 6'4".

I hear all the complaints and I agree there needs to be improvements. I still like the figure because its fabric, which lends itself to easier posability, because the body shape is freakin amazing, and it looks like a dude in a suit instead of a toy. Yes its not exactly screen accurate but I can improve on those few things myself. Toning down the webbing makes the red and blue seem darker and more toned down. The boots have to be redone but my main concern which has only been mentioned I think once in this whole thread is "How will he look next to other Hot Toys figures? I hope he is the same size as the medicom but I seriously doubt it. The body type looks similar to the MM Superman Returns body. If that's the case we will have a spidey as tall as Superman?

I'm not willing to accept that. I really like this figure and I've already preordered it but if I hate it because its the same size as the other heroes I'm selling it. Toby is 5'8" tall and Brandon is 6'4".

But the question you really should be asking is "how will this figure look next to my Medicom Darth Vader?"

I kid, I kid :)

This is a modified TT body, so I'm not sure if this might mean that the scale has been adjusted for the character. HT have scaled Bruce Lee smaller than the norm, perhaps they'll do the same with Spidey?

Tobey may be 5'8' but Spiderman is 5'10'. Tobey McGuire was playing Spiderman, so by rights, the figure should look like he is 5'10", not 5'8" IMO.

But the question you really should be asking is "how will this figure look next to my Medicom Darth Vader?"

I kid, I kid :)

This is a modified TT body, so I'm not sure if this might mean that the scale has been adjusted for the character. HT have scaled Bruce Lee smaller than the norm, perhaps they'll do the same with Spidey?

Yea it is a modfied TT. Haven't seen any pics of him with other figure yet. I would think he will be a bit shorter.

Got freakin dammit they can release this figure on time but they cant release one of the greatest superhero's ever. Thats right im talking about fraking reeve superman dammit. Hot toys is slacking gosh darnit.

:)

Got freakin dammit they can release this figure on time but they cant release one of the greatest superhero's ever. Thats right im talking about fraking reeve superman dammit. Hot toys is slacking gosh darnit.

:)

wow, they haven't released pics of supes yet?? i wouldn't have known what with all you nutbars posting this in pretty much every HT thread.

sarcasm. cheap but fun.

is everyone just ASSUMING the boots wont be flexible like batmans or black widows? i doubt they wont be flexible.

im sure they bend. why would they choose to make batman and black widow have bendy ankles and not spiderman. people need to chill.

Back