Hot Toys - MMS136 - The Terminator: 1/6th scale T800 Collectible Figure (T1)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the script belonged to several people, including the one (i forgot his name) who later make a book based on a script, including all the scenes that weren't made.
among others there is an explanation there: T-800 got his blood circuit damaged.
blood is a vessel for elements that keep flesh alive and healing.
as i don't know what Cameron himself thought, until now for me it's the best theory explaining rotting and pale color.

p.s. this might have already been mentioned here.

Cool, I never knew that. I guess he didn't get his blood circuit damaged in T2 towards the steel mill scene. Presumably the blood circuit must be somewhere in the front rather than the back as he takes more shots to the front in T1 than he does in T2. I can buy that.

I like that "blood circuit" idea. So it's not merely that he's a pile of flesh over a dead endoskeleton. The endoskeleton and the flesh actually interact with each other. He really is a "cybernetic organism."

I like that "blood circuit" idea. So it's not merely that he's a pile of flesh over a dead endoskeleton. The endoskeleton and the flesh actually interact with each other. He really is a "cybernetic organism."

It's pretty clear that his flesh works in synch with his Endo. Like with his Arnie voice. In Endoskeleton mode, as proved in TS, the T-800 is only able to do recordings from a speaker inside his chasis.

Still, the Endo doesn't depend on its skin enough that it'd stop working without it though.

Salvation is glorified fan fiction. Has no bearing on the real Terminator universe of the first film.

Well that depends on the opinion. And plus, another way to confirm this is Arnold moves his lips when he talks, and thusly could not have had his voice come from a speaker.:wave

Plus, the endo in the first movie doesn't talk. Not that, it had to..

No. I'm pretty sure that is the way it is. Voice may come through a speaker, but if so, it is not because Salvation says so.

So let's say it's not Salvation that says so, but still with matter of logic I've proven my more important point, which is that the voice of Arnie comes from the flesh, and the Endo can only speak through a speaker/recording.

the script belonged to several people, including the one (i forgot his name) who later make a book based on a script, including all the scenes that weren't made.
among others there is an explanation there: T-800 got his blood circuit damaged.
blood is a vessel for elements that keep flesh alive and healing.
as i don't know what Cameron himself thought, until now for me it's the best theory explaining rotting and pale color.

p.s. this might have already been mentioned here.
Cool, I never knew that. I guess he didn't get his blood circuit damaged in T2 towards the steel mill scene. Presumably the blood circuit must be somewhere in the front rather than the back as he takes more shots to the front in T1 than he does in T2. I can buy that.

a little correction not to compare T1 and T2 damages according to that idea: whatever damages he got in T2 in that scene, he didn't have even an hour after that.
and T1 had several days to start rotting.

well, it's still just an idea from a book. i'd like to know how Cameron would comment it.

Last edited:
Isn't the Terminator from T2 a newer model, as well?
it is not just the same model. it is actually a robot from a row where the first terminator was taken from. that was the main reason about their similarity. the only problem was that Arnold became older.
pics of some not-used concepts to T2: walking HK, time machine, terminators row.
more concepts here: https://terminatorium.net/storyboards2.htm - you won't understand a word, but you can check the concepts never filmed.
p.s. this thing would be very helpful, if i ever found it: https://terminator.wikia.com/wiki/T..._Book_Of_The_Film_-_An_Illustrated_Screenplay
and William Wisher was that co-author of script to T1 and of a book based on script where the damaged blood circuit idea was mentioned. though i don't know if it was actually an idea ever discussed on stage. books based on movies are not the best information, of course, even if they are written by people who took part in a movie.

Last edited:
Well that depends on the opinion. And plus, another way to confirm this is Arnold moves his lips when he talks, and thusly could not have had his voice come from a speaker.:wave

Plus, the endo in the first movie doesn't talk. Not that, it had to..

His lips also move when he imitates sarahs mothers voice and johns voice in t2,that says that hes speaking through a speaker to me:dunno
You also need to breath to be able to speak,endoskeletons dont breath therefor the voice comes from a speaker.

Do you guys think this figure will sell out fast? Or will he be on the market for a long time? The T-1000s seem to still be well stocked pretty much everywhere.

Back